Default WooWHoooo February!

Just booked CSS for Feb 2 - 9th! Can't wait to go back!

We will be there from Feb 5 - 15th. 175 days to go and we look forward to seeing you there. We'll buy you a drink at Bella Vista!

We'll be ther Feb 4 to 12th! We can't wait either - see you at the repeater dinner.

My wife and I will also be there in February...along with our Brother -in law and Sister- in- law. This will be our first time to Jamaica and to Couples...We are also counting down the days and are excited to get there!!! Where is everyone from??

Welcome newguy2013! Love the name! We're from North Truro, on the tip of Cape Cod. This will be our eighth trip to Jamaica and our third visit to Couples Sans Souci, our new home away from home. You will absolutely LOVE this resort!
    Last edited by Cape Cod Sue; August 16th, 2012 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by newguy2013 View Post
    My wife and I will also be there in February...along with our Brother -in law and Sister- in- law. This will be our first time to Jamaica and to Couples...We are also counting down the days and are excited to get there!!! Where is everyone from??
    We live in Waterloo, Ontario Canada. We LOVE to escape the worst of winter. This will be our 15th time to Jamaica and our third to CSS (which we adore since we discovered it). We have also been to CN and our 2013 trip will be a CTI/CSS split. We are so excited to be going back home. Since discovering Couples we won't go to any other resort when we go to Jamaica.