Default Honeymoon in Negril- 7 more days!

First time in the Caribbean..first time in Jamaica...first time staying at an allinclusive..first time staying in a Couples Resort. Soooooooooo excited but getting nervous that I'm going to forget to do something or forget to pack something..or that I just haven't reserched enough..Lol. Too involved in my wedding which is Saturday, finally! Do you guys have any suggestions or last minute tips? Thanks in advance

PS- How good is the fancy restaurant-Otaheite? Is it worth bringing dress clothes for? (We're only bringing carry on's so limited on space!) What about the asian place Lychee? In looking at the menu I don't think we're going to like it. What are your opinions?

Congrats on your upcoming wedding and honeymoon! You are so going to love CN. The biggest suggestion is to relax and prepare to have the time of your life. Enjoy the beautiful beach, crystal clear water, gorgeous sunsets, awesome food and superb staff while there in paradise and can forget about home.

We would strongly suggest to try the Otaheite restaurant. It's fabulous and shouldn't be missed. Given the choice we'd pass on the Lychee..but then we're not big on Asian food anyway.

Enjoy your stay at CN!!

Bart & Bug

Congrats!! Maybe we will see you there! We arrive at CN on 8/25

Quote Originally Posted by jaimie08 View Post
    First time in the Caribbean..first time in Jamaica...first time staying at an allinclusive..first time staying in a Couples Resort. Soooooooooo excited but getting nervous that I'm going to forget to do something or forget to pack something..or that I just haven't reserched enough..Lol. Too involved in my wedding which is Saturday, finally! Do you guys have any suggestions or last minute tips? Thanks in advance

PS- How good is the fancy restaurant-Otaheite? Is it worth bringing dress clothes for? (We're only bringing carry on's so limited on space!) What about the asian place Lychee? In looking at the menu I don't think we're going to like it. What are your opinions?
    Congrats. We just returned from our honeymoon at CN and here is my advice.

Dress - Dress up as nice as you would like. Many nights my wife wore a sundress and I wore linen pants and a nice button down. We were more dressed up than most people but we wanted to make the most out of our trip. Food was great at both places with 5-6 options at each restaurant. I thought Lychee was my favorite place we ate at but I enjoy Asian cuisine.

They have towels available at the resort. We never had any issue locating or reserving a beach chair for the day. Bar opens at 10:00 AM.

Make the most of your trip and enjoy new experiences like trying new food. Worst case you don't like it and don't have to finish it.

All of the food is fabulous and you will have a wonderful time! Bring a nice dress, you will enjoy dressing up a bit for Otaheite.