Hybrid View

Default Just returned from first Couples trip ever at CTI!

Now I am not one to write out long reviews, however I feel credit should be given when credit is due. I had never been to Jamaica before, not going to lie, I was super nervous about it. One of my best friends was getting married there so I had to go. However now I have been home for maybe 12 hours and[/COLOR] already want to plan my return!

The couples lounge at the airport is fantastic! Great way to relax with a red strip after a sometime nerve wreaking flight! The people were so friendly and the bartender had me cracking up!

As soon as we got to CTI we were greeted with music in the lobby, warm towels (which was a super nice touch) and some yummy fruity drinks!! The ride from the airport to CTI can be a bit long so it was nice to have a fresh towel and drink upon arrival. The only problem I can think of is that our room was not ready yet, when everyone else's was. We had to wait about another hour, but o well, we headed to the buffet and got some lunch! Not sure if Ernesto scared a few people away but the resort was not busy, and even though we paid for a deluxe garden room, to my surprise we were taking to a ocean front room! Absolutely gorgeous!

The rooms were clean, spacious and the beds were so comfy! It was nice having the mini bar in the room, however we didn't really use it to much. The room was cleaned a few times a day and I loved the turn down service. I also love little things like swan heart towels and fresh flowers in your room which was a very very nice touch. The food was AMAZING! I tried so many different things I didn't think I would like and loved it! There is always something available. The bars were also awesome. Never had to wait long for a drink! Loved laying out on the beach and waving my little red flag when I needed a drink )

The entertainment each night was also spot on! Somethings started a little later than I would like (hey after a day of drinking it can be hard to stay up until 11pm, 12am my time lol) My favorite was the steel band they had there. They played songs that you knew so it was easy to sing a long with! The people in the entertainment were so nice and made sure you were having a good time. I learned a few new dance moves too

Staff shout outs! I can't think of one person at CTI that was not friendly and treated you like family. However 2 stick out the most. Romaine was by far the best bartender! I would go looking to see what bars he was working at that day. He kept your drink full and was easy to talk to! He also has a wonderful smile ) Also Taneisha! also a wonderful bartender and went above and beyond during our stay. She reserved tables for us so we could watch the show on Weds. night which was great! She also made my friend and I anklets! Such a sweet girl!

Well that is all I can think of for now. Already miss this place and the wonderful staff. My husband and I were there for our 2 year wedding anniversary and we may need to make it an annual trip now!

This is why WE <3 COUPLES since 1980 (Honeymoon) and every year since 2004! Returning in 3 weeks!

Paul & Debbie