Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Can anyone give an idea as to what to expect on New Years Eve at CN? Will we need to register for a table? Is it dining and dancing kind of event? Does anyone head to 7 mile beach for fireworks?

We will arrive Dec 28 to Jan 3.

Kat and George

Hi, you will not have to reserve a table, first you will have food, entertainment and drinks in the main lobby upstairs followed by a very large buffet set out in the main dining area with tables outside, you will then have entertainment in the form of singers and a DJ, it is a fantastic night, with a brilliant atmosphere, we wouldn't miss it for the world !!

Oh and there have never been any fireworks in all the years we have been, just a bonfire on the beach. 11 more sleeps

Hello, we will be arriving the same day. Should be at the resort by 3PM! Just in time to catch a few rays and do a couple of Bob Marley shots before dinner

Looking forward to meeting you guys and having some fun. Sorry, for some reason I can't post a pic here but I sent you an email and can send pics of us there.

Jason

Well assuming the world doesn't end today (thank you Mayans) we'll be arriving in approximately 8 days and 21 minutes from when I post this. Now that it is 10 degrees here we are looking even more forward to getting there and hitting the beach. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Happy holidays and safe travels~

Jason and Molly

One week from today. Ready for warmth, sunshine and fun!

Name:  Picture 001.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  285.0 KB
    I think I've finally got a picture to upload!
    Now you know how to find us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2