Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default CN New Year's 2012

I know there's already a December thread but I wanted to start one particularly for New Year's Couples in Negril. We will be making our second trip back this year. Had a blast last year and hope to see some of the same friends there again

Jason and Molly
    Cincinnati
    Dec 29th-Jan 2nd (wish it was longer but we have 21 month old twins at home

Looking forward to meeting new people in 138 more days!!

Name:  280.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  58.9 KB

We will be back for the New years party again for the 7th time on the 26th December, only 132 days and counting

Looking forward to meeting both of you! You are from the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by elliemaybelle View Post
    Name:  280.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  58.9 KB

We will be back for the New years party again for the 7th time on the 26th December, only 132 days and counting
    I'll keep your chaise warm for you. We're leaving on the 27th.

Yes we are from London, just on a bit of a downer now that the Olympics are over so just looking forward to Christmas now.

Elizabeth we actually get to see you this year, excellent we will be at Couples around 16.30pm on the 26th and we will look out for you, at least we have a few hours !!

12 weeks to go and two stone to lose, wish me luck !!

Just under 90 days to go! We are looking forward to spending New Year's in Jamaica! We are two mid-late 30's couples who like to have fun and get a little wild. Staying Dec 29 to Jan 5. Don't be shy, say hi!

How about a pic so we know who you are

Name:  041-20101221sm.JPG
Views: 484
Size:  14.3 KB This would be us

excellent, there will be a few of us so I am sure we wont be shy, only 78 days to go for us, hurry up !!

Looking forward to meeting all of you and yes, getting a little wild and crazy for New Year's! Only 77 more days for us! We will try to post a pic soon

Jason and Molly

10 weeks today
    Cannot wait !!

70 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will be there Dec. 31 to Jan. 08... for the fifth time. Always went first two weeks of January for our anniversary (married Jan.12, 2009 at the resort), but trying New Year's this time. Should be a blast. See yous around!

My husband and I are making our first trip to CN - Dec 30 to Jan 4. We are in our mid 50's and looking forward to a great time!

only 8 weeks to go for us, don't forget to post your pics

Hi, since this is our first trip what goes on at CN for New Years Eve? Dress attire?

Default Rodney and Cheri

Name:  rodneycheri.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  92.1 KB

Big party on NYE, us brits like to dress up in our finery

six more weeks to go

Down to 30 days to go! Woohoo

Hello all you December Couples people. We have 18 days until we are back at CN. I actually dreamed I was in Negril last night and woke up here. It was very depressing for a few minutes that I was here and not there, but I quickly calmed myself by going on this message board and looking at all those beautiful pictures of paradise. See you all soon

this time in three weeks ....... bring on the sunshine !!!!

hello we are from the minneapolis mn area...thought it would be fun to get on here and find other cool couples to hang out with ...let us know if you have yahoo or some ther service we could use to chat

katy and kedrick

Small world, we are from Minneapolis too and will be a Negril over NYE. Give us a shout @yahoo.com, email is same as our username here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast