Default CSS Excursions for Rafting/Sunset Cruise

A hundred years ago, and another husband ago...I did the river rafting trip. We were based in Trelawney. It was a great experience Just wondering if anyone has done the river rafting trip from CSS? If so, was it the whole day, how close was it etc? This will be our third trip in October and wanted to try this again.
    Also, there's been talk about a private sunset cruise at CSA! Has anyone heard of this being offered at CSS? Would love that also!

We always have high hopes of doing more activities but...once we get there we always poop out and just relax!!

Thanks for any advice!
    "No woman no cry..."

Sharie Gordon from Couples has been helping me plan our trip to CSS in Oct. 2013, helping me with the "romance" part of it. She has e-mailed me several attachments regarding things such as flowers in the room, the private dining menu, and the info on the cruises. There is a Champagne Cruise, a Private Snorkel Cruise, and a Sunset Cruise.

I'd be happy to forward those attachments onto you if you'd like ... or her email is sharie@couples.com

Hope that helps.
    Brenda
    CSS Oct. 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ginjoe View Post
    A hundred years ago, and another husband ago...I did the river rafting trip. We were based in Trelawney. It was a great experience Just wondering if anyone has done the river rafting trip from CSS? If so, was it the whole day, how close was it etc? This will be our third trip in October and wanted to try this again.
    Also, there's been talk about a private sunset cruise at CSA! Has anyone heard of this being offered at CSS? Would love that also!

We always have high hopes of doing more activities but...once we get there we always poop out and just relax!!

Thanks for any advice!
    "No woman no cry..."

Hi Brenda,
    Thank you for the email and person to contact. I will email her today to see what's available! We have some resort credits we could use for some of the on-site packages! Thanks again! You will love CSS!!!

I have NO doubt we will! I am driving hubby nuts with all my talk of this trip, but we never had a honeymoon and I have been saving pennies for 24 years for this trip! Soooooo glad I found Couples, and CSS in particular, it's like someone read all my "What I would like " lists and made CSS just for me.

When are you going?
    Hope you get the info you need.
    Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by ginjoe View Post
    Hi Brenda,
    Thank you for the email and person to contact. I will email her today to see what's available! We have some resort credits we could use for some of the on-site packages! Thanks again! You will love CSS!!!