Default Kayaking from CSA to CN?

Helloooo! My fiance and I will be at CSA for 7 days from Sept 16-23 for our honeymoon - can't wait!!! We were wondering if we are allowed to kayak from CSA to CN. My fiance really wants to check out the AN beach at CN. Is this something we are able to do, instead of taking the bus there? If anyone has done this before, how long of a ride is it?

THANKS!!
    Laura & Mike

Security probably won't let you on the beach....you need to do Trading Places to go from one resort to another.
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

I don't think that's possible. The watersports guys want you to stay visible when out on sailboats, paddleboats etc. There are five or six big resorts between CSA and CN . You would also have to paddle around a point and out of the watersports guys sight. I believe the only way you can see CN is to take the bus.
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

I think you will have to sign up for Romance Rewards and do the day exchange to take advantage of the AN beach at CN. I have no idea how long it would take, it is about a 5 minute ride on the shuttle and I am guessing a 3 or 4 mile paddle.

You need to sign up for Romance Rewards and take advantage of the Trading Places. They won't let you kayak from one resort to another. Usually, the watersports guys keep a very close watch of those out in the water and do not let you roam out of their sight. Its' not a long bus ride.

The watersports guys will come and get you way before you make it to CN. They came after us once when we attempted to make it to Booby Cay on the water bicycle. BTW...that is much easier than the kayak. We have made it to Booby Cay on the kayak but the watersports guys did give us a lecture when we got back that we aren't supposed to leave their field of vision. CN is not much farther than Booby Cay so it would be possible to make it physically, if you are in good shape. Probably take you a little over an hour depending on the current. Not sure what CN would do with you once you got there though. I would think that it probably wouldn't be okay for you to just land your kayak and then start using the facilities.

Sounds like a Seinfeld begining. Helloooooo. Funny. Probably wont happen as the guys from the water hut like to keep you in sight at all times and the geography won't let that be the case.

Hi Laura & Mike,

Congrats on your upcoming wedding and honeymoon. You're going to so love CSA and CN. We've been to both a couple times and just can't get enough of them. It's actually quite a long way between the 2 resorts and they need to have kayaks available for the other guests so it's not very likely they'd let you take one over for the day. It would be a good workout though! If you're wanting to check out the AN beach at CN an either method would be to sign up for Romance Rewards and use the Trading Places benefit to have Couples take you over there and back for a visit. It takes 5-10 minutes to get there and runs from about 10AM to 4 PM. While you're there you can check out the entire resort...including the AN beach and Casava Restaurant. We did on our first Trading Places and even did the orientation and checked out a couple of rooms in preparation for our next trip. Have fun exploring the Couples Resorts at CSA and CN during your honeymoon!

Bart & Bug