Thread: Super Bowl

Default Super Bowl

Hi, going to Tower Isle February 2, 2013, for one week. Do they have a sport bar that will show the Super Bowl or do they have a Super Bowl party with a screen to show the game. Does anyone know? Also should we take Tim Air from Montego Bay airport to Tower Isle. Is Tower Isle near the airport Tim Air would land? Thank you. Marrie Cleveland, Ohio. You never know but the Cleveland Browns could be in the Super Bowl. I wish

I can't speak to Tower Isle but I've watched 2superbowls at CSA and they had nice parties right on the beach with 2 big screen TVs. I would imagine cti would have something similar. We had a blast. Have fun, I can't think of a better place to watch the game.

Default super bowl

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    I can't speak to Tower Isle but I've watched 2superbowls at CSA and they had nice parties right on the beach with 2 big screen TVs. I would imagine cti would have something similar. We had a blast. Have fun, I can't think of a better place to watch the game.
    thank you very much for your response. This is the first time ai have ever done this. Is there anything else you have to tell me about CTI. Marrie Pfeiffer

I haven't been there but it's Couples after all so You will have a great time. I would love to go back in February as we celebrate our anniversary too. That is the driest time and best time of year IMO although one year right before the game was to start, rain came down in buckets for about a half hour and all was fine after that. They had food and adult beverages and we said to ourselves how cool it was. We had our toes in the sand on csa's gorgeous beach with a Red Stripe in our hands watching the game. Have a great time, all the resorts rock!