My wife and I are making it back to CSA after an unfortunately long time away (4 years...), like many we tried an unnamed resort and within a few hours were disappointed in our choice and found ourselves asking after 3 trips to paradise "why did we switch it up..." I have been all over the message boards trying to see what if anything has changed at CSA in our absence and have not seen much (A great thing for CSA). I saw a post from July about mini golf on the fitness side, does anyone know if this is completed? Also I was very happy to see that our favorite Atrium rooms now have a mini fridge!! I can't wait to be back to my favorite place in the world, without a care in the world, with my wife and our friends that shared the Couples secret with us for our 1st trip 6 years ago! We will be celebrating our 5th anniversary and my birthday while our friends will be celebrating their 10th anniversary by renewing their vows on the beach at CSA. If anyone has any updates I have missed in the past few years or will be there around the same time please let me know.

One Love CSA!!!

JP
CSA - '06, '07, '08, '12 (39 days)