Thread: August 2013

Default August 2013

We will be at the resort August 5 - August 12 for the second half of our honeymoon - the first week we will be in CSS. First time for AI, Jamaica, etc., and (as you can tell by the early posting) we're thrilled to be heading there!

We'll be bringing Cards Against Humanity (google it! - it's the adult version of Apples to Apples and HILARIOUS) - come say "hi" when you see us and we'll get in a game or two!

Stephanie (31) and Tyson (27)

Name:  St Louis Photo.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  46.9 KB

Hoping we get to go then, as well! since we missed this Aug and our anniv trip, along w/ Jamaica celebrating their 50th independence on our actual anniv, 8/6. I ended up in the hospital...boo...and we had to cancel...so longing for getting our vaca back!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

I just returned home from CN from july 31 - aug 7 and had the time of my life, so I have been home all of 3 weeks and my wife and I think are gonna pull the trigger for a return trip next aug as well. The 3rd was our 10 year anniversary and we renewed or wedding vows and the 6th was my birthday, plus there was ATI, and Dream weekend going on, as well as Jamaica's Emancipation day celebrated on Aug 1 and there Independence day on the 6th, as well as the Olympics going on and Jamaica doing so well in it made for a absolutely amazing trip for our first time to Jamaica.
    P.S. I have also been looking at houses there and job opportunitys. Needless to say we fell in love with the people and the Island.

we are think of booking a trip in aug 2013,how was the weather in aug.

The weather is great really all or most of the time! We had a bit of rain here and there; just like one would expect, but it came and went quickly. Although, there was that one time it rained and we got stuck hiding under a sea grape tree....good times!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Sseidl View Post
    We will be at the resort August 5 - August 12 for the second half of our honeymoon - the first week we will be in CSS. First time for AI, Jamaica, etc., and (as you can tell by the early posting) we're thrilled to be heading there!

We'll be bringing Cards Against Humanity (google it! - it's the adult version of Apples to Apples and HILARIOUS) - come say "hi" when you see us and we'll get in a game or two!

Stephanie (31) and Tyson (27)

Name:  St Louis Photo.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  46.9 KB
    My fiancé and I will be on our honeymoon there from aug 3-10. I think we might just have to take you up on that offer of cards against humanity. love that game....BTW best new superhero....d***fingers

Your offer sounds a whole lotta fun but unfortunately we'll miss you. I've never played that game before but I'll have to look for it. We arrive on August 12-21st so we'll miss you guys. Hope you have a wonderful time in Jamaica for your honeymoon. My hubby and I stayed at CSS for 10 days for our honeymoon in 2011 and it was incredible, enjoy every minute of it!

Anyone else going to be at CN around August 12-21st?

Have fun!

Tax