Default internet access?!

Hi!! We have our trip booked to CSA for april (our 3rd anniversary) and I was wondering about internet access. DO we get access in our room? If not is there an option to buy? How about the lobby?!

Thanks so much!!

(Sent from my room at CSA) It's fine and it's free.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Quote Originally Posted by fawnridge View Post
    (Sent from my room at CSA) It's fine and it's free.

Thank you!!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation!!)

Note that when I was at CSA, you had to get the free wifi password at Reception. It would run for about a week. If you were staying longer, just pop back to reception and get a new password. Our room was in the middle of the resort (kind of back from the beach bar), and on the verandah the reception was better than in the room, but fine for a quick check on the outside world. I think it was down one day out of 14 and that was following a heavy rainstorm. Enjoy!

I've found that wifi reception was spotty. Barely usable in our room near the center of the resort. It was good enough to check & send a few emails but signal kept randomly dropping out. And as MeadT mentioned you'll need to get wifi your password at the reception desk and renew it if you are there longer than a week.

If you NEED to use the internet the computer cafe is a much better choice. It's air conditioned, generally quiet and pleasant. There is also a solid wifi signal in the cafe so you can bring your own computer and connect much more reliably than you can from your room.

The cafe computers are very well locked down (for obvious reasons). When I was there in Sept 2012 they were running Window 7. There is no audio capability (again for obvious reasons). But the bare bones apps that you'd need to look at common files are there. Since the machines are locked down you can't install any apps. It is what it is.

There is also a B&W laser printer available, tho I never had a reason to use it. I assume all the computers in the room are networked to the printer. I can see the printer being handy if you need to print out boarding passes for your trip home.

There is also the computer/coffee room in the Great House on the second floor. They have several desktop units up there.

Quote Originally Posted by MeandT View Post
    Note that when I was at CSA, you had to get the free wifi password at Reception. It would run for about a week. If you were staying longer, just pop back to reception and get a new password. Our room was in the middle of the resort (kind of back from the beach bar), and on the verandah the reception was better than in the room, but fine for a quick check on the outside world. I think it was down one day out of 14 and that was following a heavy rainstorm. Enjoy!
    Ah that's very good info, thank you so much!!! Really appreciate your time in replying
    I assume since you've been there for 14 days you'd go back?

We had wifi on the beach too. It was nice to skype the kids right from our beach chairs.