Default Another depression, heading our way

It would appear that there is a depression 1400 miles east of the lesser antilles, that is a bit more organized than the past couple storms-- if named , it would be Issac. 7 of the last 11 "I" named storms have had their names retired. It would be approaching Jamaica in the neighborhood of Fri/Sat- depending on its track. If flying around those times, id be watching either The Weather Channel, or www.nhc.noaa.gov - a cool site for weather nerds. Hopefully it skirts our beloved island! We're inside 2 weeks to CSA, so these storms are starting to bug me. mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&Sylvia View Post
    It would appear that there is a depression 1400 miles east of the lesser antilles, that is a bit more organized than the past couple storms-- if named , it would be Issac. 7 of the last 11 "I" named storms have had their names retired. It would be approaching Jamaica in the neighborhood of Fri/Sat- depending on its track. If flying around those times, id be watching either The Weather Channel, or www.nhc.noaa.gov - a cool site for weather nerds. Hopefully it skirts our beloved island! We're inside 2 weeks to CSA, so these storms are starting to bug me. mike
    We're right at three weeks to CSA and I've been watching the weather. My husband and I have never been ot Jamaica, so I'm hoping these storms don't materialize and things die down out there!

Hailey

We are supposed to be flying in on Saturday and going to Couple's Negril