Hybrid View

Default CSA in exactly 2 months

In EXACTLY two months from this very moment my hubby & I will be in the air on our way to CSA for the very first time!! Lift off from Chicago at 7:00a.m. on Oct. 21st!! I am so excited and can't wait!!

On one hand it seems as though there is so much I want to see and do while we are there and then on the other hand I just can't wait to plop my rear end down on the beach, relax and enjoy the view with a foo foo drink by my side! I just have this feeling already that one week will NOT be enough.

Thanks to everyone for all the helpful postings and advice on here. Up until now I have pretty much been just a "reader" a few times a week, I'm sure that will change drastically in the next 2 months. I can feel the obsession and anticipation growing more and more as the big day gets closer.

Looking forward to being Swept Away...... 60 days 23 hours and 20 min.

~Deb & Rick~

Default Us too!

Hi Deb,
    We will be there the same week. Arriving 10/23. We were previously to Couples Ocho Rios and loved it, so we're trying Swept Away this time. Booking the One Love Bus Pub Crawl, but other than that, doing as you said relaxing and enjoying the views/food/drinks. Hope to see you there!
    Sue & Craig

So excited, happy and jealous for and of you!

I too enjoy the boards and love the advice, helpful tips and pictures from the "family". We hope you have an AWESOME trip and look forward to hearing your review and seeing your pictures!

Brenda & Andy
    CSS Oct. 2013

I too will be at CSA in exactly two months today!! Cant wait to spend 7 days in paradise on my honeymoon

Have a blast at CSA. It's a beautiful resort with great food and drinks. The beach is the best I have ever seen. I'm so excited for you going on your first trip. Enjoy!