Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Need some Jamaica!!!! Not ready for Winter!

Chris & Paul

Default Amanda and Kenny

Name:  P8270005.JPG
Views: 504
Size:  26.8 KB
    Amanda and Kenny aka "footballfans" (Go Florida Gators and please, please go Jacksonville Jaguars)!
    We live in Jacksonville, FL
    We are coming home April 20-27
    This will be our 6th CSA visit, 7th Couples (we "cheated" on CSA one time at CSS)

I (Amanda) am a pediatric nurse so I love your campaign. We will be giving! What an awesome thing you are doing.

Hello Team.

Welcome to all who are new to this and thank you for your kind words. Things are moving slower than past years on this page. Life is so busy now. I guess that is what makes CSA and April so special, the ultimate get away from everything. I will put up a new spread sheet Thanksgiving weekend so if you are peeking at this, post your names and where you are from and I will add it to the list.

Tom
    Remember the ISSA Foundation
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Allen and Andrea from Lexington, KY. This is my 6th trip to Couples (CN-4, CSS-1) and Andrea's second (CSS) and our first to CSA. We will be there April 13-20th with our wedding on April 16th! Come out and join!

Hello TEAM CSA.

Here is the new spread sheet. As always correct me on my mistakes or if I missed you completely.

TEAM CSA 2013

Joe & Cindy...............…JSPANN8360……..…..Ia…………….4/6 - 4/20…………...…….4th trip.
    Joe & Sue……………......JoeandSue……...….Mi………..…....4/7 - 4/22…..……..……..6th trip.
    Brian & Leslie…………....Brianleslie…….........Md………......... 4/7 - 4/19………....………9th trip.
    Tom & Dorothy…………tomdorothy……..……Wi……….……4/11 - 4/21……….……….9th trip.
    Kevin & Kim….…….....Kim and Kevin…….......Pa……….…....4/12 - 4/21……….....…...12th trip.
    Shawn & Lorraine……….Ivmcgill…………..….Fl……….….….4/12 - 4/19………..………3rd trip.
    Ricky & Suzi……………..fawnridge………..…Fl.………….…..4/12 -4/21……………over 20 trips.
    John & Karen……………..wrenjd…………….Me………......…4/12 - 4/19………..………2nd trip.
    Jim & Sara……………..softail19……….…….Mn………….….4/13 - 4/20…………………5th trip.
    Allen & Andrea………….kycrazies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ky……………….4/13 - 4/20……..…1st trip to CSA.
    Paul & Chris……...........…..pfb………….........Mi…….……...... 4/14 - 4/25……...….……..10th trip.
    Tom & Erin…………...Tom & Erin……......Canada……….......4/15 - 4/25…………...……20th trip.
    Chris & Joyce…..................Chris……….……Wi………….…..4/20 - 4/27………,……….11th trip.
    Gary & Corrine…………..Gpersch56…….….Ny………….…..4/20 - 4/27…………..……2nd trip.
    Kenny & Amanda….…..footballfans………….Fl……………….4/20 - 4/27………….…….6th trip.
    James & Sabrina……..SabrinaPotter………..Ga................... ..4/23 - 4/29………..………..1st trip.

Dorothy and I are looking into a new logo for this years TEAM. We will keep you posted when we find one. We are going to offer shirts and maybe hats as a thank you to anyone who donates to the ISSA Foundation on behalf of TEAM CSA. It is never too early to donate. You can do it before the end of this year if you need that tax deduction. Remember to put ON BEHALF OF TEAM CSA 2013 in the comment box. Then simply send me a copy of the receipt so I can keep track of the donations.

Thanks again,

Respect,

Tom and Dorothy
    tomordorothy@charter.net

Hi! We are Kirk and Tabitha from CT and will will be visiting CSA 4/25-5/2 This is our 4th couples visit and 3rd time to CSA(once to CTI). We were married at CSA on April Fools Day in 2008 and we will be back for our 5 year anniversary! Can't wait to see everyone!

Name:  DSC00557.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  285.9 KB

Hey Team...

It's getting closer to April everyday and Chris and I are ready for some CSA !!! I've seen on the board that there is Red Stripe in the mini bars now, a real plus because that Caribe is bad beer.

Tom we will be making our ISSA donation in January, what a way to start the new year !!! It's for the Kids of Jamaica !!!!

Love that Beach

Just 132 days till we are back Home at CSA

Chris & Paul

Just booked today John and Cindy from Calgary Alberta Canada this is our second trip to CSA 4/3-4/13

Default April 2013

A quick hello from The Jamaica 8, Tom and Cherrie and Bill and Jackie from PA and Mike and Kelly and Tim and Donna from MD.
    As of now our group of 8 will not be heading back to CSA for April 2013. As we expand our adventures and see new places, rest assurred that we are thinking of all the great times we have enjoyed with Team CSA.
    I would like to again thank all those who donated for the kids by participating in last years horseshoe tournament. Mike and Tim rub it in whenever possible by wearing their Team CSA Horseshoe Champ shirts. Rumor has it that we may be returning for April 2014.
    So many things came up this year that have messed with our normal routines. My youngest daughter is getting married in Aruba in March, my other daughter is also engaged but has yet to set a date. Going to be a busy year for sure.

Have fun folks and have a Bob Marley shot for the "Jamaica 8"

Hey All...

Just thinking about CSA and I thought I would post some pix.

Just 118 Days till we return Home to CSA !!!

Chris & Paul

Tom and Pam NC 4/10- 4/19 6th trip

Hey ...

I think I need some CSA pixs. It would be great to be there now.

Just 108 till we return home to CSA

Chris & Paul

Hello Team CSA.

Welcome to the new comers. Welcome back Tom and Pam. Thank you Paul for all the great photos.
    2013 is around the corner and I believe this thread will start seeing more action. April will soon be here. I will update the spread sheet soon so if you have not posted do so or if I have made errors, let me know and I will correct them.

Remember the children.

Tom

Name:  M & M 169.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  39.6 KBName:  feedingpaul.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  42.2 KBName:  brain.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  31.4 KB

Thanks Tom ...

Fun times at dinner!

Paul

Happy New Year all looking forward to April and good friends:
    Attachment 19011Attachment 19012Attachment 19013Attachment 19014

Sue and Joe

Hi all,

Laureen & RJ LAB_NH 4-4 thru 4-11 8th trip

8 degrees here today the trip can not come soon enough
    Name:  Jamaica2012 004.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  293.0 KB

Rebecca and Lawrence Rhunter72 IL April27-May 4 FIRST TIME

Jered and Donna will be there Apr27 to May4. First time to CSA. Went to CSS in Apr 2012.

Hi Jered and Donna! You are going to love CSA! We are Kirk and Tabitha from CT and we will be there 4/25-5/2. See you there!

Hey...

A little warmer today in Michigan but not like home in Jamaica, we are ready!!!

91 days till CSA

Chris & Paul

Hello TEAM CSA.

Welcome to all the new comers as well as the loyal repeaters.

Thanks to those who have already donated to the ISSA Foundation. This is what truly makes us the best group of Couples.

For those of you who are new and don't know what sets us apart from everyone else is that for 7 years now many of us donate money to the ISSA Foundation to help get medical supplies to the children of Jamaica. This is something I started in 2007 and have continued every year since. If you have not read it, please go back to my first post here and read what we have done so far.

Dorothy and I have started looking for a new TEAM CSA logo for 2013. We plan to give a embroidered shirt or hat free as a thank you to anyone who donates to the Issa Foundation on behalf of TEAM CSA 2013. More on that to come.

If you plan on donating to the Issa Foundation you can find a link on the bottom of Couples Main website. When you make your donation, simply put "ON BEHALF OF TEAM CSA 2013" in the comment box. Then e-mail me your donation statement. Block out any infor you wish. I only need your name, address, and amount. I will keep track and post a total in April.

Here is an updated spread sheet of TEAM CSA 2013. Correct my errors. Let me know if I missed you. Kim and Kevin, have you officially cancelled yet. Kim and Kevin have been with Dorothy and I since the beginning in 2005. It will not be the same if you can not be there. You WILL be missed.

TEAM CSA 2013

John & Cindy……………..liljohn…………….Canada………….4/3 - 4/13…………………2nd trip.
    RJ & Laureen……………..LAB_NH…………....NH………….4/4 - 4/11…………………..8th trip.
    Joe & Cindy...............…JSPANN8360……..…..Ia…………….4/6 - 4/20…………...…….4th trip.
    Joe & Sue……………......JoeandSue……...….Mi………..…....4/7 - 4/22…..……..……..6th trip.
    Tom & Pam………………TomandPam……..NC………..……4/10 - 4/19…………………6th trip.
    Brian & Leslie…………....Brianleslie…….........Md………......... 4/7 - 4/19………....………9th trip.
    Tom & Dorothy…………tomdorothy……..……Wi……….……4/11 - 4/21……….……….9th trip.
    Kevin & Kim….…….....Kim and Kevin…….......Pa……….…....4/12 - 4/21……….....…...12th trip.
    Shawn & Lorraine……….Ivmcgill…………..….Fl……….….….4/12 - 4/19………..………3rd trip.
    Ricky & Suzi……………..fawnridge………..…Fl.………….…..4/12 -4/21……………over 20 trips.
    John & Karen……………..wrenjd…………….Me………......…4/12 - 4/19………..………2nd trip.
    Jim & Sara……………..softail19……….…….Mn………….….4/13 - 4/20…………………5th trip.
    Allen & Andrea………….kycrazies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ky……………….4/13 - 4/20……..…1st trip to CSA.
    Paul & Chris……...........…..pfb………….........Mi…….……...... 4/14 - 4/25……...….……..10th trip.
    Tom & Erin…………...Tom & Erin……......Canada……….......4/15 - 4/25…………...……20th trip.
    Chris & Joyce…..................Chris……….……Wi………….…..4/20 - 4/27………,……….11th trip.
    Gary & Corrine…………..Gpersch56…….….Ny………….…..4/20 - 4/27…………..……2nd trip.
    Kenny & Amanda….…..footballfans………….Fl……………….4/20 - 4/27………….…….6th trip.
    James & Sabrina……..SabrinaPotter………..Ga................... ..4/23 - 4/29………..………..1st trip.
    Kirk & Tabitha………….tabnkirk……………..Ct………………..4/25 - 5/2…………………3rd trip.
    Lawrence & Rebecca….Rhunter72………….Il…………………4/27 - 5/4…………..…….1st trip.
    Jered & Donna………….jrod624…………….???.......................4/27 - 5/4…………1st trip to CSA

Be sure to check out the Issa Foundation to see what wonderful stuff they do. Keep asking questions. Keep posting photos. Have fun with this. April soon come.

Tom and Dorothy
    tomordorothy@charter.net

Name:  feckin.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  238.8 KBName:  3d.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  255.9 KBName:  irish.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  67.5 KB

The photos in my previous post are from Get togethers we have during the year. The one with kim and Kevin was in 10 O C at our friends Tommy and Peggy (tommywommy). The photo of me and Zoe (my fishing partner) was at Paul and Chris in Mich. The 3 photos in this post are from get togethers in Balt. at an Irish pub and 3D movie and Milw. at a lake front Irish fest.

Great friends and great times all because of Couples Sweptaway.

Tom

Hi, Kirk and Tabitha. We use to live in Connecticut. Up in the Enfield area. We just moved to NH due to my job a little over a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by tabnkirk View Post
    Hi Jered and Donna! You are going to love CSA! We are Kirk and Tabitha from CT and we will be there 4/25-5/2. See you there!

Hi all.

Matt and Sherri...first timers here from Hannibal MO. We will be there 4/13 to 4/20. Ready to see and enjoy what you all have been talking about.

Can't wait to meet you guys! We are pool bar regulars and we will see you there! 99 days to do! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by jrod624 View Post
    Hi, Kirk and Tabitha. We use to live in Connecticut. Up in the Enfield area. We just moved to NH due to my job a little over a year ago.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast