Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hey Team...

Looking outside and seeing the desert of Ice I'm ready for some Jamaica!!! Really looking forward to see our friends at CSA.

Just 84 days till we are back home at CSA !!!

Lets not forget about the children of Jamaica. Tom we will be making our donation this week and will send you a e-mail concerning that.

Chris & Paul
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Hello Matt and Sherri and welcome. You will be amazed when you get to enjoy Sweptaway. Feel free to ask questions. Post a photo if you can figure that whole thing out. I will add you to the TEAM CSA list and post again soon.

More thanks to those who have e-mailed me with their donation to the ISSA Foundation. Hope to have something on the TEAM CSA 2013 logo soon. Any artists or ideas out there??? Feel free to post them or shoot them to us via e-mail. We are looking for something with no more than 4 colors that Dorothy can embroider onto shirts. You can see past examples of our logos by looking back on this thread.

More to come,

Tom
    Remember the ISSA Foundation.
    Name:  CSA 2009 053.111.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  39.0 KB
    My friend Joe. He sleeps a lot.

10 inches of snow today, but it could have been worse.... much worse! Yesterday, it was nearly 50 degrees here in NE Wisconsin... and we got nearly 1.5" of rain.

Tomorrow night... back to -30F wind chills. I wanna get OFF this roller coaster... next stop... JA!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Hello everyone. Ed and Shirley here. We will be going to CSA from 4/12/13 through 4/21/13. This is our second visit. We are from West Shokan, NY.

Name:  Jamaica.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  51.4 KB

Welcome Ed and Shirley. I will add you to the list. Great photo. Looking forward to meeting you.

Tom
    Remember the children.

It's official we had to move our dates from April to May..

We are getting our third grandchild and she is to arrive April 12th. We thought about canceling the whole trip but,didn't think we could go a whole year without CSA. We sure are going to miss all of "TEAM CSA".
    We WILL be there next April! SO Joe when you are at the swim up bar booking next years trip. Send me the dates. LOL!
    And Tom I will be making my ISSA donation. I still can't believe I won't see your smiling face everyday.
    Hoping we can have a get together this summer!!!!

Ok enough

TEAM CSA only 56 days!!!!!!

Kim and Kevin
    (May 16-25)
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

Okay now the fact that Kim and Kevin will not be there at CSA in April is just plan sad You guys are two of the nices people we have meet at CSA you presence will be missed.
    Can't wait to enjoy our breakfast in just 8 more weeks

Hello TEAM CSA.

We have a new logo for TEAM CSA 2013. I will post it when we have it embroidered. Everyone who donates to the ISSA Foundation on behalf of TEAM CSA will receive a free gift from us. I will be e-mailing those who have already donated for shirt sizes and mailing address.

Tom
    Help the children of Jamaica through your donation to the ISSA Foundation.

Lets keep this thread active.

Hello TEAM,

Here is a new spread sheet. As always, correct my boo boo's.

TEAM CSA 2013

John & Cindy……………..liljohn…………….Canada………….4/3 - 4/13…………………2nd trip.
    RJ & Laureen……………..LAB_NH…………....NH………….4/4 - 4/11…………………..8th trip.
    Joe & Cindy...............…JSPANN8360……..…..Ia…………….4/6 - 4/20…………...…….4th trip.
    Joe & Sue……………......JoeandSue……...….Mi………..…....4/7 - 4/22…..……..……..6th trip.
    Tom & Pam………………TomandPam……..NC………..……4/10 - 4/19…………………6th trip.
    Brian & Leslie…………....Brianleslie…….........Md………......... 4/7 - 4/19………....………9th trip.
    Tom & Dorothy…………tomdorothy……..……Wi……….……4/11 - 4/21……….……….9th trip.
    Jim & Nicole……………….?????.............Canada…………….4/11 - 4/20……………….3rd trip.
    Shawn & Lorraine……….Ivmcgill…………..….Fl……….….….4/12 - 4/19………..………3rd trip.
    Ricky & Suzi……………..fawnridge………..…Fl.………….…..4/12 -4/21……………over 20 trips.
    Ed & Shirley………………DerosaET…………NY……………..4/12 - 4/21……………….2nd trip.
    John & Karen……………..wrenjd…………….Me………......…4/12 - 4/19………..………2nd trip.
    Jim & Sara……………..softail19……….…….Mn………….….4/13 - 4/20…………………5th trip.
    Allen & Andrea………….kycrazies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ky……………….4/13 - 4/20……..…1st trip to CSA.
    Matt & Sherri…………….Fozzy………………Mo………………4/13 - 4/20……………….1st trip.
    Paul & Chris……...........…..pfb………….........Mi…….……...... 4/14 - 4/25……...….……..10th trip.
    Tom & Erin…………...Tom & Erin……......Canada……….......4/15 - 4/25…………...……20th trip.
    Chris & Joyce…..................Chris……….……Wi………….…..4/20 - 4/27………,……….11th trip.
    Gary & Corrine…………..Gpersch56…….….Ny………….…..4/20 - 4/27…………..……2nd trip.
    Kenny & Amanda….…..footballfans………….Fl……………….4/20 - 4/27………….…….6th trip.
    James & Sabrina……..SabrinaPotter………..Ga................... ..4/23 - 4/29………..………..1st trip.
    Kirk & Tabitha………….tabnkirk……………..Ct………………..4/25 - 5/2…………………3rd trip.
    Lawrence & Rebecca….Rhunter72………….Il…………………4/27 - 5/4…………..…….1st trip.
    Jered & Donna………….jrod624…………….???.......................4/27 - 5/4…………1st trip to CSA

Thanks to all who have donated to the ISSA Fund so far. We will be posting a photo of the 2013 logo on a shirt.

Tom

Hi all,

Well is sunny but 23 degrees here today so I thought that it was a perfect day to make my donation to the children of Jamaica Tom I sent you a copy of the receipt. For the rest of the team remember this is what sets us apart from the other teams our committment to the children of Jamaica we have just 43 more days till the first of us arrive home Let see if we can best last years donations for the kids.

Laureen

Well, sad to say, this will be our last April at CSA. With the new rates, the price drop is no longer the first week in April, it's the last. Suzi and I will be moving over to the first week in May for 2014. For our 9 nights, there's a $1500 difference in the total cost - $5000 for April and $3500 for May. I can't justify the extra cost just to be at CSA for our anniversary.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Quote Originally Posted by fawnridge View Post
    Well, sad to say, this will be our last April at CSA. With the new rates, the price drop is no longer the first week in April, it's the last. Suzi and I will be moving over to the first week in May for 2014. For our 9 nights, there's a $1500 difference in the total cost - $5000 for April and $3500 for May. I can't justify the extra cost just to be at CSA for our anniversary.
    And just like that, they changed the rates. We'll be at CSA on 4/20/2014 and hopefully, every 4/20 thereafter.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

I feel the same way fawnridge, we used to go in feb for our anniversary but no more. It will be May or later for us too.

Hey Team...

Have not been on message board much but now I'm back. I think this will be the longest winter for me in a long time, I really, really, really need some Jamaica time at CSA ! We are bumbed that Kim & Kevin won"t be there this time but last September was a great time with them, let's hope we all can get together this summer. Chris started a new consulting job in Virginia this week for the forseable furture so CSA will be a welcome site to spend some time together. By the way Michigan winters suck, just saying.

Any donation to the ISSA Foundation is great for the Kids.

Just 52 more days till we return Home to CSA !!!

Chris & Paul

Love those flowers.

All paid up won't be long now till Jamaica,good friends and Tom
    Attachment 19455Attachment 19456Attachment 19457

Quote Originally Posted by LAB_NH View Post
    Okay now the fact that Kim and Kevin will not be there at CSA in April is just plan sad You guys are two of the nices people we have meet at CSA you presence will be missed.
    Can't wait to enjoy our breakfast in just 8 more weeks
    RJ and Laureen,
    Thanks
    I'm so sad not to be coming in April. You "ALL" will be missed.
    But, I'm still thankful to be going in May though.
    Here's our view of breakfast....
    Name:  IMG_2283.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  22.1 KB

Team CSA...38 DAYS!

Kim and Kevin...83 days!
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

Our final payment this week, too... soon come!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Here's a few of my favorite pictures....
    (Dorothy, you got me looking at the old ones LOL)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  235.2 KB
Views: 272
Size:  243.8 KB
Views: 275
Size:  294.0 KB

Team CSA 34 days...

Kim and Kevin. 79 days.
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

It's getting closer !!!!

Just did our pre-check in and final payment last week, the only pill I like to pay. Looking forward to seeing eveyone and even Tom.

45 Days till we return Home to CSA !!!!!

Wow, you guys are pro's. We're in for 4/13 to 4/20. Our third trip to CSA. Dan and Dorothy from Long island. Can't wait. We signed up for a pub crawl on the 16th if anyones interested. See you on the beach!

Hello TEAM.

Welcome Dan and Dorothy (great name Dorothy).

We will be finishing the TEAM CSA Logo and Dorothy (my Dorothy) will start embroidering them. We will send out or personally deliver a shirt or shirts as our "thank you" to all who donate to help the children of Jamaica through the ISSA Foundation. We will be sending e-mails out to those who have already donated for shirt sizes and mailing addresses.
    For the men, we will be doing a standard polo shirt. Now for the women, we will be asking if you prefer a tank, scoop neck T-shirt, or polo. We will post a photo soon.

Thank again,
    Ask questions,
    Post photos,
    If you are not careful, you just might meet and become life time friends with another couple because of this silly site.

Remember the Kids.

Tom and Dorothy
    tomordorothy@charter.net

Some pictures to get me motivated to work today!! Really needing our Jamaica time...been a grinding few months. Plus, I only let Kenny wear his "klassy" t-shirts when we are out of the country and he's getting antsy!

Name:  35612_10150121336686145_3330330_n.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  58.1 KBName:  76384_10150112855506145_5074658_n.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  76.7 KBName:  163720_10150138018986145_3054133_n.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  84.7 KBName:  179889_10150154559126145_2059346_n.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  39.5 KB

Default Hey Crhis & Paul

Name:  Jamaica 2011 100.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  48.9 KBChris & Paul,
    Hello from Steve & Diane. We met you guys last year and enjoyed talking with you a couple of times. We're coming back to CSA Apr 19-25. When are you two going?

Hey Steve & Diana

Chris and I will be at CSA 14 - 25. It looks like we could be on the sad bus going back but lots of fun prior to that though.

just 33 days till we return home CSA

Love that Beach

Chris & Paul

Well we are getting down to weeks now, just a couple more of our good friends:
    Attachment 19784Attachment 19785Attachment 19786Attachment 19787Attachment 19788

Remember to please help the Jamaican children by donateing to The Issa Trust Fund
    Sue and Joe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast