Default One Love Pub Crawl - Tailgate

Hi folks,

Hear the One Love Pub Crawl is booked for both the 16th & 17th. If there is still enough demand we can probably arrange a second bus, if not who wants to split a cab and tail gate the bus. Gotta do the crawl!!! Who's in?

Talk to Lenbert, he said if he has 15 people interested, he can add a new crawl on another night. 30 more sleeps!

What is this? Inquiring minds want to know!

Booked for the pub crawl on the 21st, believe there are still seats available. Cheers!

We are interested! Its our first time to Jamaica and CN. How do we go about signing up? We arrive on the 19th.
    Thanks!

We have never been on the pub crawl but looks interesting, Lenbert is picking us up on the 21st at 2:20 at CSA . Email Lenbert and let him know you just give him your resort. Take a look trip advisor. This is our 6 visit 4th to CSA.
    His email is bananaznegril@hotmail.com. We will be arriving on the 16th from Tensing Pen on the cliffs. At CSA from the 16th to the 23rd. We do plan on doing a day trade with CN to check it out. We stayed next door at Riu Tropical Bay next to CN. In my opinion anywhere on the beach is great.
    Perhaps we will meet up and share a Bob Marley.

Mimi & Bill

How do we sign up?

We'll tailgate with you! We are arriving on the 13th and want to do the pub crawl too!

Great! email Lenbert right away and let him know. I think the bus will hold about 25 people and he picks up everyone along the path. He will reply the next day.

Thanks for the info! Would love to meet up for a Bob Marley! Just 19 more days. We are from a small town in Nova Scotia, canada. Tired of looking out at the Snow!

Cheers
    Dawn & Matt

Hey lablovers, we are doing the crawl on the 21st, but I think you're gone on the 20th, we'll have to have a drink at one of the beach bars. I see you guys are from Ottawa, our daughter goes to Carelton, so we pub crawl there too.

Where in Nova Scotia, I am from Cape. Breton, I'm with Cdnwhseguy. 13 days until paradise.

I emailed Lembert but I figure what we'll do is show up in the lobby on one of those days, and maybe someone won't show up?? Kinda like being on standby!

We are from New Glasgow, NS. Contacted Lenbert and we are going on the 21st as well! Checked out the TA reviews and are so looking forward to it! We will surely have many drinks together...

Cheers

Dawn & Matt

Great to hear , see you on the pub crawl , after the snow flurries today it can't come fast enough.

Miriam & Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnwhseguy View Post
    Hey lablovers, we are doing the crawl on the 21st, but I think you're gone on the 20th, we'll have to have a drink at one of the beach bars. I see you guys are from Ottawa, our daughter goes to Carelton, so we pub crawl there too.
    Haha...I went to Carleton and I crawled through many a pubs there in my day! We will definately have to have a drink at the beach bar...I also tend to gravitate towards the piano bar...after a few drinks I start to think I`m a good singer!

10 sleeps....

Quote Originally Posted by lablovers View Post
    Haha...I went to Carleton and I crawled through many a pubs there in my day! We will definately have to have a drink at the beach bar...I also tend to gravitate towards the piano bar...after a few drinks I start to think I`m a good singer!

10 sleeps....
    Cheers!! Alcohol does not help my voice....but I play a mean air guitar when the mood is right, and a great song is on!

See you guys soon!

Bill & Mimi

Quote Originally Posted by Scotiacpl View Post
    We are from New Glasgow, NS. Contacted Lenbert and we are going on the 21st as well! Checked out the TA reviews and are so looking forward to it! We will surely have many drinks together...

Cheers

Dawn & Matt
    Hey Dawn/Matt, thanks for making the pub crawl great, really enjoyed your company. We are trying to hit Halifax on the August 1st long weekend, for sure at the Lower Deck!! ( Civic Holiday in Ontario). Keep in touch.

Bill & Miriam ( Mimi-San)

We had a blast as well and so glad we got to meet! CN was awesome! Glad we have the weekend to recover! LOL. We will certainly look at getting away to Halifax that weekend if we can. Would be great to meet up at the lower deck and share some laughs.

Dawn & Matt