Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Peggy and I want to say HELLO to Team CSA..Team CSA is indeed the number one group of The Couples Resorts.

Peggy and I are honored to claim many in this group as our dear friends.

We appreciate all of the work that Tom and Lovely Dorothy have done on behalf of the children of Jamaica and we thank each member of past and present Team CSA for their donations

We will be staying at CN April 13-21 and will do a Trading Places Day to CSA to see as many of you as possible.

Hugs from Tommywommy and Peggyweggy of 10 0 C

Tommy and Peggy,

We are so looking forward to seeing you again. It has been way too long. We hope to organize a trading places with some of the TEAM and visit you at CN also.

Looking forward to HUGS.

Tom and Lovely Dorothy....We are very excited about our chance of seeing you two again...Yes,it's been way to long...We are looking at visiting CSA on the first available day...Not sure what the first day available will be but I will check.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Tom & Dorothy,
    Steve & Diane will be at CSA 19-25 Apr. I've known about ISSA about a year after meeting Chris and Paul. How do we donate to ISSA? We'd like to be a part of Team CSA.

Steve & Diane.......VA.........Apr 19-25........3rd trip.

TEAM

I have been a bit disappointed with the lack of activity on this thread this year. Is it because our worlds have become so busy we simply do not have the time or could it be that I have given the wrong impression of TEAM CSA??? TEAM CSA is all about meeting people, sharing stories, laughs, maybe a drink or two or a meal.........etc. Donating to the ISSA foundation is just what some of us do. You do not have to donate to be on TEAM CSA. All you have to do is be between 18 and 118(Tommy) years old and post your names on this thread.

So if you have been watching and enjoying this thread and want to sign up, do so. You do not have to donate money to be part of this TEAM!!

Steve and Diane,

I am sorry that I have not put you on the list sooner. I just figured that if you met Paul you would probably want to stay away from this group.

Back to the ISSA Foundation.

Go to Couples .com
    click on about us then the ISSA Foundation and take some time to see what they do to help the children. It will warm your heart.

See you all soon.

Tom

TEAM CSA 2013

John & Cindy……………..liljohn…………….Canada………….4/3 - 4/13…………………2nd trip.
    RJ & Laureen……………..LAB_NH…………....NH………….4/4 - 4/11…………………..8th trip.
    Joe & Cindy...............…JSPANN8360……..…..Ia…………….4/6 - 4/20…………...…….4th trip.
    Joe & Sue……………......JoeandSue……...….Mi………..…....4/7 - 4/22…..……..……..6th trip.
    Tom & Pam………………TomandPam……..NC………..……4/10 - 4/19…………………6th trip.
    Brian & Leslie…………....Brianleslie…….........Md………......... 4/7 - 4/19………....………9th trip.
    Tom & Dorothy…………tomdorothy……..……Wi……….……4/11 - 4/21……….……….9th trip.
    Jim & Nicole……………….?????.............Canada…………….4/11 - 4/20……………….3rd trip.
    Shawn & Lorraine……….Ivmcgill…………..….Fl……….….….4/12 - 4/19………..………3rd trip.
    Ricky & Suzi……………..fawnridge………..…Fl.………….…..4/12 -4/21……………over 20 trips.
    Ed & Shirley………………DerosaET…………NY……………..4/12 - 4/21……………….2nd trip.
    John & Karen……………..wrenjd…………….Me………......…4/12 - 4/19………..………2nd trip.
    Jim & Sara……………..softail19……….…….Mn………….….4/13 - 4/20…………………5th trip.
    Tommy & Peggy………Tommywommy……….Tn………………a special day visit from CN
    Allen & Andrea………….kycrazies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ky……………….4/13 - 4/20……..…1st trip to CSA.
    Matt & Sherri…………….Fozzy………………Mo………………4/13 - 4/20……………….1st trip.
    Dan & Dorothy………Honeymooners88……..NY……………….4/13 - 4/20………………3rd trip.
    Paul & Chris……...........…..pfb………….........Mi…….……...... 4/14 - 4/25……...….……..10th trip.
    Tom & Erin…………...Tom & Erin……......Canada……….......4/15 - 4/25…………...……20th trip.
    Steve & Diane…………Steve & Diane,,,,,,,,,,,Va………………4/19 - 4/25…………………3rd trip.
    Chris & Joyce…..................Chris……….……Wi………….…..4/20 - 4/27………,……….11th trip.
    Gary & Corrine…………..Gpersch56…….….Ny………….…..4/20 - 4/27…………..……2nd trip.
    Kenny & Amanda….…..footballfans………….Fl……………….4/20 - 4/27………….…….6th trip.
    James & Sabrina……..SabrinaPotter………..Ga................... ..4/23 - 4/29………..………..1st trip.
    Kirk & Tabitha………….tabnkirk……………..Ct………………..4/25 - 5/2…………………3rd trip.
    Lawrence & Rebecca….Rhunter72………….Il…………………4/27 - 5/4…………..…….1st trip.
    Jered & Donna………….jrod624…………….???.......................4/27 - 5/4…………1st trip to CSA

We are getting very anxious...26 days!

I am already driving my non-planning husband nuts with questions. Are we going to...
    Go to CN for a day? He says, nah.
    Cat cruise? He says probably not.
    Snorkeling? Probably
    Night snorkeling? Maybe...we've never done this before.
    Private dinner? Probably not.
    Repeaters' dinner? He would prefer no...I say yes.
    Beach party? Yes.
    Bonfire? Probably.
    Talent show? Hell no.

Just getting ready...

Hello everyone,

Well April is here. Soon we will be together, meeting new people and seeing good friends again.

Time to announce the donation number. Confirmed to me via e-mail, donations to the ISSA Foundation to help the children of Jamaica at this point are $1,590.00. Great job everyone who donated. Dorothy and I and the Kids thank you so very much. You are the best.

Added to the donations from the previous years, TEAM CSA has now donated $9,555.00 to the ISSA Foundation. What a great feeling.

On the TEAM CSA shirt front. We are a bit behind on them. I believe that everyone that has donated so far will be at CSA sometime while Dorothy and I are there. So we decided that we will bring down the shirts and deliver them personally to everyone. So if we don't see you and you see us, come up and say hi and we will get you your special TEAM CSA thank you shirt.

Remember, it is never too late to donate to the ISSA Foundation and if you do so because you read this thread, please put "ON behalf of TEAM CSA 2013" in the comment box.

Again, thanks so much and we will be seeing you soon.

Tom and Dorothy Ehlers
    tomordorothy@charter.net

Another great year for the kids of Jamaica thanks to you and Dorothy, you're the best!

Just 11 more days till we return home to CSA

Chris & Paul

OMG, 4 wakeups!! I can't wait to see everyone! Very soon come

Hello TEAM.

Well we finally made it. April is here. We will soon be together again!!

Donations to ISSA are now at $1,690.00 with our all time total at $9,655.00. Great job everyone.

Just as a reminder to those who responded to the "thank you shirts" Dorothy is finishing them up and we will be bringing them down with us. So make sure you come up and say hi and we will get them to you. I hope we didn't miss anyone.

Take care, thanks again, and we will see you in a few days!!!

Tom and Dorothy.

Just found this thread, we are coming down for the first time April16-22. I was trying to find information on donating school supplies etc. but this also looks like a good cause. I will be doing a paypal transfer later this week on behalf of Team CSA April 2013.

Adam and Jennifer
    Columbus OH

Hi all,
    Just wanted to reassure all the worriers. We are at CSA right now and it is a wonderful as ever. There have been some small changes like maybe you will not get the absolute top shelf liquor but the drinks are still awesome. Your cute little towel arrangements on the beds don't have flowers on them but I would rather see the flowers in the garden that are still beautiful. The beach is still fabulous, food is very good, staff is wonderful as always. And if we can afford it now that we are both going to be retired we will be back for our 8th time next year.
    On a side note I have met many people here this time that were former fans of that other Adults only all inclusive who are switching to Couples because the S places is now charging extra for some of the all inclusive feature they use to have. Knowing that I am glad couples is making small insignificant changes in stead of increasing prices and charging for some of the regular inclusive things.
    Couples Swept Away still rocks our boat Sorry we are already half way thru our week in paradise

Welcome Adam and Jennifer.

Check out the photos. Make sure you come up and say hi when you see all of us. You will love this place.

See ya soon.

Tom

LAB_NH
    Hey Laureen and RJ can you give me a shout out off line at my e mail addy
    Kevin
    Kevpow@hotmail.com

Donation made through Paypal. Sounds like a great cause. Thanks for helping to get the word out.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by LAB_NH View Post
    Hi all,
    Just wanted to reassure all the worriers. We are at CSA right now and it is a wonderful as ever. There have been some small changes like maybe you will not get the absolute top shelf liquor but the drinks are still awesome. Your cute little towel arrangements on the beds don't have flowers on them but I would rather see the flowers in the garden that are still beautiful. The beach is still fabulous, food is very good, staff is wonderful as always. And if we can afford it now that we are both going to be retired we will be back for our 8th time next year.
    On a side note I have met many people here this time that were former fans of that other Adults only all inclusive who are switching to Couples because the S places is now charging extra for some of the all inclusive feature they use to have. Knowing that I am glad couples is making small insignificant changes in stead of increasing prices and charging for some of the regular inclusive things.
    Couples Swept Away still rocks our boat Sorry we are already half way thru our week in paradise
    Thanks for the updates guys! Enjoy.
    See you next year ��
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

Hello Team CSA...

Well allot are already there. Some leaving tomorrow 
    For those of you still waiting.... It's sooo worth it.
    Can't wait to be at CSA in 36 day!
    I am sure going to miss the Team CSA bunch this year but..... There is NEXT YEAR!
    Everyone have a safe trip down and back.
    Enjoy each and every day you have in paradise with your loved one.

Soon come,
    Kim and Kevin
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

Have safe travels and a wonderful stay at Swept Away all.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

We love the members of Team CSA...Peggy and I went to CSA Monday and members of Team CSA came to CN Wednesday.
    Peggy and I love each and every one of you..You all are so special.

Hugs from Tommywommy of 10 0 C

Hello everyone.

Dorothy and I had another wonderful stay at CSA. We spent a lot of time with our friends and met many new friends. Of all the years, I think I laughed the most this year.

Let us all try to keep this thread alive for awhile by posting our favorite photos and thoughts of our trip.

I would like to send out a special thank you to all who donated to the ISSA Foundation. I will post a new total soon. Adam and Jennifer, thank you so much for donating. If you don't mind please e-mail me your receipt so I can keep track. Feel free to block out any info you wish.

Remember it is never to late to donate to the ISSA foundation. Information about this wonderful charity can be found under the ABOUT US section on couples.com. If you decide to donate because you saw this thread, please put "on behalf of TEAM CSA 2013" in the comment box and send me a copy.

One other thing I learned this year and Diane or anyone can correct me if I am wrong, but if you have unused resort credit at time of check out, you can request that those dollars be donated to ISSA.

I will post some of our silly photos in the upcoming weeks.

Thanks again and we miss all of you and CSA already

Tom and Dorothy Ehlers
    tomordorothy@charter.net

The countdown begins. We just booked for next year. 366 day to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue and Randy View Post
    Have safe travels and a wonderful stay at Swept Away all.

Randy
    Randy,
    Think we will get to see you and Sue next year?
    Hope so!
    Kim
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

Team CSA countdown 2014 begins,

341 days...

Kim and Kevin..PA... April 25- May 4
    365 days
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

Kim, at this point I don't think so. Last years issues left a bad feeling about the trip. Maybe someday again.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4