Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: December 2013

Trip #15 is booked for 11-22Dec.

Hi Mel! Your secret is safe with us!! ;-)

Jim and I are trying to decide on either Dec. 2013 or Spring of 2014. I love the Spring but not sure I can wait that long. Not coming down this spring. Booo Hoooo,
    Karin

We are Brian and Mendy from just outside of Wichita, Kansas. Going to CN for our 6th time from December 4th through the 11th. Brian's mom and dad will be doing their 50th anniversary vow renewal there at that time too :-)

Will also be there from May 30th to June 8th. Only a little more than 4 months away, yeah!

Hi all. Still dreaming of the time we will come home.

Brian_Mendy. No too far from you. We are in St. Joseph, MO. and will be at CN Dec. 3-10. We will be with two other couples from Missouri. We did our vow renewal in 2011 and it was lovely. Congrats to your Mom and Dad and hope to see all of you in December. Would love to be there in 4 months also, but not this year.

Hi, Debjes. You are right, we aren't too far away from each other. Hopefully, we will see you there. We are always around the big almond tree by the dive shack (when we aren't diving or eating...lol). Look for a guy in a brown baseball cap with "JA" in big letters on it...lol

Their renewal will be on December 7th at 11:00 AM, most likely on the round area of the boardwalk right beside the pond and the spa. We moved our original booking from CSA to CN because mom and dad enjoyed it so much when we went to CN in November (3 months ago) and the staff wanted to see it. They had a ball at CN!

Trip #8 booked for 12/12 - 12/22!! Ya Mon!!!
    Have a Happy Day!

Don't forget your hat, Becky!!!

We just booked our 4th trip to Couples Negril. Each trip has new experiences that make you look forward to your next. We were there Dec. 8 - 15th last year and met some awesome couples that we hope will be there again and we are excited to meet new.

Jim and Crystal from MI
    Dec. 6 - 15th 2013

Booked our third trip to CN (12/6/13 to 12/13/13) using love away option as a surprise for my wife. Our 2nd trip will be May 2013 which she knows about.
    CN, Oct 2012, CN May 2013, CN Dec 2013, Booked CN Dec 2014 2015,

Quote Originally Posted by tkingle66 View Post
    Where are you from? My hubby and I are also from Kansas and traveling to CN about the same time as you. Last year we actually made so e new friends on the MB who traveled to Couples and actually lived in the same small town as us-Small world.
    The wife and I will be making our third trip to CN from Dec 18-27th.

We just changed our dates. We'll be home Dec. 13-Dec.23...can't wait!!Name:  100_3647Couples Negril December 2011.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  326.5 KB

Hey all!! We are looking to book around Dec 4-11ish. We have been to CSS, it will be twice after May, and are wanting to try a different resort. We normally take our Dec birthday vacation by doing a caribbean cruise. With all the trouble plaguing the cruise lines we are opting to spend more time at Couples.

MsHoo: You will not be disappointed. This will be our third trip to CN (Dec. 3-10) and have stayed at CSA once. We did a vow renewal at CN in 2011. We absolutely love CN! Hope to see you there in December.

I'm so excited. I am finally booked! Going to show my boyfriend my favorite place on earth. We will be there Dec 15-21. Couldn't convince him to stay away from his dog longer than 7 days. I know after he spends time at CN that he will want to go for 2 weeks next year! I haven't been to Couples since 2009. I'm so ready to return home.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Hi all, just thought I would put us all together in a list. Please feel free to correct any mistakes.
    Here we go:

KarenOn Nov. 30-Dec 7
    amorican88 Nov. 30-Dec 7
    Debjes Dec 3-10
    Brian_Mendy Dec 4-11
    parents Dec 4-11
    MsHoo Dec 4-11 ?
    Kandl Dec 6-13
    Kellylm Dec 6-14
    jkiserkdi Dec 6-15
    GeoffnCheri Dec 6-13
    sji1976 Dec 7-14
    FerChitsNGiggles Dec 8-18
    mememon Dec 9-21
    leoconnor Dec 11-22
    Smilemon Dec 12-22
    tkingle66 Dec 12-22
    Michelle&Vern Dec 13-23
    Deet Dec 14-22
    Coloradojuli Dec 15-21
    redy4vac Dec 15-25
    jsb Dec 18-27
    JnMincincy Dec 28-Jan 2
    Karson
    Karinjim

262 day for us. Can't wait!!!!

Well, first of all.....WHOOHOOO Coloradojuli!! Maybe we will finally meet after all!
    Secondly, my stay has extended, so FerchitsNGiggles, can you change me to Dec 13th thru Dec 23rd!!

I see Michelle and Vern are the exact same dates as us, maybe we will be sharing a van back to the airport again this year! That was fun!! Well, all except for the leaving part......

Mememon and Smilemon....... HI!!!

You too Leoconnor....you lurker you

Karinjim......did you book yet????

Deet1114 ~ Yeah...finally!!!

FerchitsNGiggles ~ I put the wrong dates down, we will be there Dec 14-21. And thanks for doing the list. Cool to see in one area who will be there with us.

Can't wait to see everyone!

Are we going to be there when the Christmas Mad Hatters are there? I so want to join in. Looks like you guys have tons of fun!

I keep trying to explain Couples to Jeff, but it is so hard to explain how wonderful it is. He can't believe how reasonably priced the resort is and for all that you get. He keeps wanting to know how much 'extra' we will be paying for. I keep telling him we can get away with only taking $50 if we don't want to do anything extra or purchase any gifts, but I do plan on getting some more paintings from Prince Benjamin. I finally got my framed that I bought in 2008. They look great in my bedroom, but I need a couple more. I do hope he is still there. Plus I need some new sandals, and a wood sculpture....oh I can't wait....260 more days.

Who all is going to be on the AN side of the fence? Jeff has never gone AN and is a bit uncertain of it, but willing to try. Who is going to be joining us?
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Hi all, just thought I would put us all together in a list. Please feel free to correct any mistakes.
    Here we go:

KarenOn Nov. 30-Dec 7
    amorican88 Nov. 30-Dec 7
    Debjes Dec 3-10
    Brian_Mendy Dec 4-11
    parents Dec 4-11
    MsHoo Dec 4-11 ?
    Kandl Dec 6-13
    Kellylm Dec 6-14
    jkiserkdi Dec 6-15
    GeoffnCheri Dec 6-13
    sji1976 Dec 7-14
    FerChitsNGiggles Dec 8-18
    mememon Dec 9-21
    leoconnor Dec 11-22
    Smilemon Dec 12-22
    tkingle66 Dec 12-22
    Michelle&Vern Dec 13-23
    Deet Dec 13-23
    Coloradojuli Dec 14-21
    redy4vac Dec 15-25
    jsb Dec 18-27
    JnMincincy Dec 28-Jan 2
    Karson
    Karinjim

Up-dated dates. Soon come!!

Does anyone want to do the One Love Bar Crawl? (or whatever it is called). Really sounds like a good time and Jeff and I want to do it.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

FerChitsNGiggles (great name by the way) Thanks so much for doing this list. Hope to meet you when we are there. We will be there with two other couples. Only 8 months for us now!

Quote Originally Posted by mememon View Post
    We will be there December 9th to December 21th. How about the rest of the gang? When are you going to be there? We probably should pick out our date for the Christmas Hatters party for 2013 while we are there this year. Come on, Melody, let me see a post from you.

Carolyn and Bill
    You've worn me down--have hats--not as good as yours--December 7-28th.

Would love to do the bar crawl. There will be 4 of us. We could wait until the 14 or 15th to do it. We have been talking about it for months now.

Quote Originally Posted by FerChitsNGiggles View Post
    Would love to do the bar crawl. There will be 4 of us. We could wait until the 14 or 15th to do it. We have been talking about it for months now.
    We arrive on the 14th. Would be interested in perhaps doing it on Tuesday? I know it is the day before you leave, but would that work for you? I don't want to do it on Sunday as it will be our first full day there and then Monday is the repeater's dinner. I really don't want to miss that from too much drinking and taking a nap for too long LOL. Whatcha think?
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Coloradojuli....other side of the fence?? I will be there

Just booked trip #8 for Dec 2014. Couldn't resist the special!!
    Also, booked CSS for May 2014 for our 25th anniversary. Very excited...have never been there. I could only do it because it is a 2nd trip, could never give up CN for a year!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast