Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: December 2013

Default December 2013

We just booked our room at CN for December 3-10, 2013. It is 1 year, 3 months, and 13 days from today. I don't want to wish my life away, but still am excited. Any more people out there going then?

Hey Debjes,

SO happy to see a thread for December 2013 has been started! Looking forward to trip #5 at CN! We will be there from December 6-14, 2013. To continue the countdown: 463 more days!

Hi kellylm. This is our fourth trip to CN and once to CSA. We renewed our vows in 2011. It was perfect. Hope to see you in 463 days. We will have a cold one waiting for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Great picture! We're looking forward to this trip since we couldn't make CN this year. We haven't been to CSA yet, but we did try CTI and while it was lovely and absolutely beautiful, we still preferred the fantastic beach at CN. Hopefully we'll get a few more folks to join the December roll call as it gets closer.

Awesome, so happy to see I'm not the only one who is already counting down to December '13. My wife and I will be taking our first real vacation to CN. Not sure exactly what days (have no booked yet) but it will be sometime in late november/early December. We are both 24, will be 25 then... We plan on spending most of our time at the au natural side. We would love to meet other couples to talk, drink, and just enjoy our time with. We are wanting to meet couples of a similar age (in body or in spirit). After all, your only as old as you feel. Just wanting to meet fun people who also like to relax and drink.

Karson,

Thanks for posting. I think you guys will really enjoy CN. Our first trip there was for our honeymoon a little over 8 years ago and we like it so much that we keep coming back. We will be 33 and 34 for the trip next year. Countdown: 435!

I am thinking our vacation will be from Nov 30 to Dec 8 so we may catch you at the very end. Like I said, this will be our first real vacation and I am super pumped. I have been reading and hearing so many good thinkgs about it I'm sure we will become that couple that comes back annually on the same schedule. I'll keep a lookout for you the last few days, I'm thinking I may bring some rediculous hat to wear or something to stand out for those I have met on the forums haha.

Hi all,
    We will be at CN December 8-18th for our 2nd trip to Jamaica. We stayed at CTI in Dec. 2010. Looking forward to the Negril side of the island. We know that couples will treat us right and that we will have a really good time. We are bringing some newbies with us this time because Jamaica is all we talk about and they want to see it for themselves. It was either bring them with us or shut up about Couples and all the great things. The four of us will have all matching t-shirts hopefully with some smart a$$ comment about being from Iowa. :-).

Welcome all. Karson....not only am I counting down the day, counting down the months, hours, minutes and unfortunately, have to all that year on there. It will be here before we know it and it is so worth the wait.

FerCitsNGiggles: We are from Missouri so not too far from you. There are 6 of us going. Last time we went all of the guys wore Tee shirts that said, " This beer is making me awesome." Of course it didn't but we girls didn't tell them.

If someone out there going can do a spreadsheet maybe we could start one. Until then, see you all in December of "13", Lucky 13.

We hope to make it back next year also. Not sure yet when though. It will be either sometime in Dec. or in the Spring. We're leaning more to Dec. because of price, but it is impossible to get a non stop flight that time of year. Spring has gotten so expensive but I love the non stop charter flight option. We went last year for Christmas Hatters meet-up, had a lot of fun and met a lot of great people. This year we'll have to bite the bullet of not coming because we spend too much money on necessary fix up on the house, etc. and have had to take some "work cuts" due to economy. We are located in northern Wisconsin.
    Hope to get back soon though.
    Karin

We will be there December 9th to December 21th. How about the rest of the gang? When are you going to be there? We probably should pick out our date for the Christmas Hatters party for 2013 while we are there this year. Come on, Melody, let me see a post from you.

Carolyn and Bill

Hello to all the Dec 2013 travelers! My husband and I just changed our 2013 reservations from CSA to CN. This will be our 3rd trip to Negril (CSA 2011 and 2012) and decided to try someplace different for 2013. We are staying 12/12 - 12- 22. Will start the count down after we return from CSA in December of this year. Looking forward to counting down the days with you all.

Booked for Dec. 14th thru Dec. 22nd. Short one this time......hoping to go twice next year. SHHHHH....don't tell Tom

Hi Carolyn!

We will be there for New Year's the best time to party like a rockstar at Couples! This will be our second year back to CN for New Year's. Cant' wait we'll be there Dec 28-Jan 2nd!
    Jason & Molly
    Cincinnati

I am here Carolyn!! Dec. 14 thru 22nd. Short one for next year. But maybe I can go twice
    Shhhh....don't tell Tom

Ronda and Doug from Kansas here. We will be there from Dec. 15 - Dec. 25. Really excited to spend 10 days this time! We will be spending all of our beach time on the AN side. Hope to see some of you there.
    Ronda and Doug
    COR Dec. 2007
    CTI Dec. 2009, Dec. 2015
    CSS Dec. 2008, Dec. 2012, Dec. 2014
    CN Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013

Quote Originally Posted by redy4vac View Post
    Ronda and Doug from Kansas here. We will be there from Dec. 15 - Dec. 25. Really excited to spend 10 days this time! We will be spending all of our beach time on the AN side. Hope to see some of you there.
    Where are you from? My hubby and I are also from Kansas and traveling to CN about the same time as you. Last year we actually made so e new friends on the MB who traveled to Couples and actually lived in the same small town as us-Small world.

Quote Originally Posted by tkingle66 View Post
    Where are you from? My hubby and I are also from Kansas and traveling to CN about the same time as you. Last year we actually made so e new friends on the MB who traveled to Couples and actually lived in the same small town as us-Small world.
    We are from the northeast corner. Where are you from and when are you traveling? Maybe will will see you there!!
    Ronda and Doug
    COR Dec. 2007
    CTI Dec. 2009, Dec. 2015
    CN Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013

We are from the northeast corner. Where are you from and when are you traveling? Maybe will will see you there!!
    Vern and I have booked #12 to CN Dec.13-21, 2013. We leave for trip #11 on Dec 16, 2012. I'm retiring Dec 12,2013 and hope to make two trips in 2013.

We live just outside of Wichita and are traveling to CN on the Dec 14 - 23. We will have to meet up. Counting down the days, then again the count down back to Negril has become a yearly thing for me now.

Quote Originally Posted by tkingle66 View Post
    We live just outside of Wichita and are traveling to CN on the Dec 14 - 23. We will have to meet up. Counting down the days, then again the count down back to Negril has become a yearly thing for me now.
    Awesome! Yes, it would be great to meet up. However, we will be AN. I've got my countdown clock going but first we head to CSS this coming Monday. I'm working hard on staying focused at work but it's not very easy. See you then and talk to you as the year goes along!
    Ronda and Doug
    COR Dec. 2007
    CTI Dec. 2009, Dec. 2015
    CN Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013

We just booked today with the Wednesday special for 30 Nov - 7 Dec, first time to CN, 11th Couples trip! Time to check out a new Couples for our 6th anniversary. We are from Ontario!
    (Karen&Paul)

we booked with the Wednesday special also for December 7-14. We cannot wait to be back home. It will be our 4th trip to CN.

Booked Wed Special for December 6-13

Booked a couple weeks ago for Nov.30-Dec.7. Got a great deal on the resort this year. This will be our 5th trip to CN in a row. Keeps getting better & better every year.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast