Default CSS Private Dinner Menu

So, the Couples staff is helping me book our anniversary dinner, and Sharie has sent me a copy of the menu for the private dining and needs us to make our selections and e-mail them back to her. My question is, may we choose more than 1 appetizer like we could if we were dining in the restaurants? ... because if not, this is going to be a TOUGH decision!
    TIA,
    Brenda

Hi,
    We booked a Private Dinner in the Wedding Gazebo for my birthday this year in July! It was lovely and we didn't have to contend with any sand fleas on the beach! As for the appetizer, we were told you could not order extras---that was bummer because we also order multiple appetizers for dinner when dining in one of the restaurants!

Have a great trip!
    suzyQ

Thanks suzyQ, I "see" you on the msg board a lot, and I know you just returned from CSS from a trip in July right? Which Penthouse did you get this time? Did you take pics? I would love to look at them, you have been (even if you do not realize it) a tremendous help to me as I plan for this special trip for my hubby and I.

Brenda
    CSS 2013

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Hi,
    We booked a Private Dinner in the Wedding Gazebo for my birthday this year in July! It was lovely and we didn't have to contend with any sand fleas on the beach! As for the appetizer, we were told you could not order extras---that was bummer because we also order multiple appetizers for dinner when dining in one of the restaurants!

Have a great trip!
    suzyQ

Hi blridgway!
    Happy Friday! When hubby and I arrived in July we were assigned a Penthouse in the E Block---I think it was E-9. We went back to the lobby the next day and asked if they could move us to a Penthouse in D Block. They had one available in 2 days so on Saturday we moved to D-14 The Steve McQueen Suite my favorite with the HUGE walk-in blue-tiled shower and balcony! We had so much room on the balcony, we hosted a cocktail party on our balcony for our new friends right before the Starlight Gala. I just ordered a few appetizers from room service along with 2 buckets of ice, and great time was had by all.

We took quite a few pictures! But I must admit that I'm not really good at uploading them to the MB. You can email me at:
    allen2569@att.net and I will send you some pics!!

Have a great weekend!
    suzyQ(Suzzette)

Brenda,

When we did the private dinner at CSS a couple years ago my wife and I ordered different appetizers as well as entrees and desserts and it was no problem. We have the tendancy to order different things and share them as a way to have more variety so as to find out what we like. The problem with food at Couples...it's all great! We also did ours in the Wedding Gazebo, but that was because we had gotten married there. The view is wonderful, the food is great and the service is awesome. It makes for a truly wonderful and romantic evening. They had music playing and we even took some time between courses to dance. Don't forget to bring your camera as you'll want pictures of it all.

Enjoy your anniversary!!

Bart & Bug

romantic!
    Online shopping for pandora charms,a great selection of pandora bracelets and more at everyday low prices.

Hi Brenda,
    I need to clarify my reply. Hubby and I each got to order an appetizer---so we split 2 appetizers. I must admit, some nights at Casanova we would order all the appetizers!

Have a great trip!
    suzyQ