Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: July 2010

Thanks everybody! See you folks soon :-)

Chitownsfinest:

Looks like we will be arriving the same day. See ya on the finest beach in the world!

Bill & Kathy

Hi Brenda and Bruce,

Thanks for the great suggestions! His birthday is 7/16 and I'm taking him to our fave restaurant, The Melting Pot, on 7/14 and telling him there.

I also booked the beachfront Suite and I'm hoping the view is as spectacular as everyone says. I'm a little nervous because we went to CSA for our honeymoon and I don't think CSS beach is going to compare with theirs and the best thing about Jamaica is the beach. 29 days and counting!! See you guys soon!!

John and Kim. Have a great time and let us know how much fun it was will ya? We are from Myrtle Beach and will be going July 29 - Aug 4.

We will most definitely see you there Bilkat. I'll be the one drinking the Bob Marley with all the tattoos.
    Britt & Quiana

Cool!

J&RY2010... We have been to CN and also go there because we love the beach. But we've been to CSS 3 years ago and have been anxious to go back. CSS is absolutely beautiful. There are so many places to explore. Even though you can't take long walks on the beach, you can take long walks around the resort. We think the food at CSS surpasses the other resorts and we also enjoyed the entertainment more. CSS is our favorite but we go back and forth between CSS and CN. We sincerely think you will love it. It's nice to experience something different. Only 26 days to go. I'm already thinking about what to pack.
    Brenda and Bruce

Default LuBeth

Hi Maxine and Scott,

We will also be there 7/12-7/19/2010
    This will be our 1st time to Jamaica and Couples.
    Looking forward to meeting you as we are from Pennsylvania also.

We are very excited and counting down the days!

Jamaica here we come.

We're doing the Single Digit Dance and a wake-up!!!

I don't see how I'm going to get any work done before we leave. All I can think of is returning home to CSS/SSB.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Default July 2010

Hi All!
    Katherine and Todd from NM are heading out to CSS July 19-27. We CAN"T WAIT to get back and see everyone. Russell and Fiona, John and Wilma - so looking forward to catching up!
    CSS -4 time veterans
    CTI -1
    CNN- 2 time veterans

Only eight more days for us
    Heidi is really working hard getting ready. Lots of work stress for both of us so I will be so glad to arrive at CSS

Get our hummingbirds and red stripes ready!!!!!!
    John

There are quite a few us all arrivng on the 8th of July, can you believe we are so close to being there. 16 more days. We are so far behind the power curve though, we have yet to go shopping, if we don't get going shopping soon, we'll have to stay nekkid the entire holiday. We can't wait to get there. See you all there. Save a seat for us at the swim-up bar. SweetT

The Bilkat express is fired up to arrive at CSS on the 15th after 4 days at CN. 17 more days to Negril.

Bilkat

Is there anyone else who is just as excited as we are??? I just can't wait for July 9th to come. Oh, and I can't wait to meet you guys. Meet you on the beach ;-)

Just registered on the boards and this is our first post. We are looking to be in CSS from 19-26 July. First time anywhere.

Welcome aboard Amyndavid. See ya there!

Bilkat

Hey amyndavid. We will be at CSS the same time July 17-25. It is our first time at a couples resort too. Update the "CSS July 2010 - Get To Know You" thread.

Hello

Mason and Regina from calgary canada. We will be at CSS July26-Aug 4 for our honeymoon. The big day is July 24. Its our first time to CSS but second time to Couples. We got engaged at CN last august and decided to try another resort. See you in under 20 days!!

Leutym, Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. My wife and I will be visiting the resort from July 31st to August 7th. Maybe our paths will cross. This is our second visit to CSS (5th to a Couples Resort). You should also post a message on the August 2010 board too.

See you in 26 days.
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

I cannot believe what we've saving for all this time is about to happen in 9 more days! (The countdown is in single digits now!) The anticipation is greater than waiting for Lebron James to decide his next place of residence & we're from Chicago. Well see ya everyone on SSB in 9 days!

We are new to the site and new to the all inclusive experience. We are booked for CSS from 7/20 - 7/27. We actually booked last minute (like two days ago) using cheapcaribbean.com. So far, so good. Although anyone wanting to dispense hard earned advice is welcome to sound off.

David and Amy, Stafford, VA - first time CSS

Maxine and Scott

I realized that you changed your plans. We were looking forward to meeting some people from PA.

Luis and Beth

Hi can any one tell me about the restaurant that was mentioned on one of the threads. I can't find it. I want to be able to visit it.

Luis and Beth

We are 2 days away from embarkment to CN and 5 days away from CSS. Can't wait. Ya think we should start packing now?

Bilkat

We pack tomorrow, drive up to DFW airport, spend the night, get up and fly to Montego Bay Sunday. Hope to be at CSS and checked in by sundown. Old Friends are already there....lucky devils!!!
    Randy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast