Default Liquor store by CSA

Does anyone know if there is a liquor store by CSA or in Negril that sells premium brand liquors like Hammer-sickle vodka or 1800 tequila.

I would recommend you get it at the airport and bring it to the resort with you if that is what you want to drink while there. CSA does serve premium brand liquor but I do not believe there is anyplace close to purchase it once there. I believe they just serve Absolute Vodka, and I am not a Tequilla fan so I couldn't comment on the 1800. Enjoy your trip!

There is a small general store across the street from CSA that sells booze, but most of the bottles are dusty, and I certainly don't remember seeing any premium brands. If you really need/want something like that, either buy it at home and pack it in your checked bag, or try duty free shopping at your departure airport. Then you can just buy it cheap and carry it on the plane to Jamaica. We just bought some duty free in Charlotte and they had a pretty good selection, including premium brands.

Given that you would have a stocked bar in your room.... I don't get your question... ok, so you won't get 1800... but still??
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Given that you would have a stocked bar in your room.... I don't get your question... ok, so you won't get 1800... but still??
    There is a world of difference between the vodka they stock in your room (Kirov) vs. a premium brand such as Hammer-Sickle or something similar. The Kirov vodka they stock is not even suitable for human consumption. I promise, it would be worth it to bring your own if you plan to drink in the room.