Default suggestions for travel insurance - please!

traveling to couples, yeah!!!!
    now this is the first time i will be looking for travel insurance.
    here's the situation...
    november 19-26, in wisconsin, could be major snow! flight delays or cancellations.
    we purchased one way tickets from separate airlines, so i didn't get insurance on each leg. Rather, I think i'm looking for a more inclusive package.
    i will be 32 weeks pregnant. let's not even go there with all that could potentially happen. clearly i need insurance.
    any suggestions would be helpful. thanks

We always purchase from Travel Guard, their Savvy Traveler package. Well priced and has the coverages we need. We have never had to file a claim (knocking on wood), so can't comment on that.

Go Bucky!

We use Travelsafe insurance.....best protection.

go to Squaremouth.com this site compares about 250 different travel insurance polices. Travel insurance is usually based on age and cost of trip. . Hope this helps

Go to accessamerica dot com.

I go to insure my trip, it lets you compare different policies. I have had to file a claim on my travel guard policy twice and it has been very simple.

I second Squaremouth. Be sure to check the coverage for existing medical conditions (yes, pregnancy is considered an existing condition).

Yep, we're in a mess right now w/ TripMate...it's just a pain to have to claim, but I'd say totally worth it in the end....now the airlines is another story...they only want to do a credit, but you have to wait a WHOLE friggen year to get a refund...grrrr...g/l on your decision!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011