Default Sad news, but good too.

We just cancelled our December trip today. Both Scott & I need some surgeries so that has cut into our vacation budget. Good news is that Scott is getting his nose fixed so hopefully I will no longer be tempted to kill him at night while he snores!

Hopefully 2010 or 2011 will find us back at Couples.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Bummer, We were really looking forward to meeting both of you..oh well, guess we will just have to make sure we are able to go in 2010 and 2011..LOL.........life is tough but you have to do what you have to do.....good luck in your surgeries.

Sorry Juli,

Priorities.............like not going to jail for murder is a good thing.......lol

Juli

Don't you dare talk to Jean or I'll be on the cutting table next!

Sorry to hear that we'll miss you. Good luck with your surgeries.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Thanks Marie, I kinda thought the same thing, plus I kinda love the guy a lot and he is really a great guy to be around when he is awake. LOL

His snoring has gotten so bad that I have learned to sleep with my hands over my ears so I don't hear him snoring. I'm looking forward to having a good nights sleep for the first time in years!

Get this, I have to pick Scott up from the hospital at 6am tomorrow morning, get him home and settled and get to the court house for a Juror summons by 8:30am! We are an hour and a half from the hospital and the house is an hour from the court house. Hopefully Scott won't need too much. Talk about lousy timing. AND today is our 17th anniversary. I think I've decided that this is a nice anniversary gift, but I would prefer to go to a nice dinner. Oh well.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Oh NO! I have been watching your posts for 2 years now and was looking forward to seeing you and Scott again. Maybe next year?
    ... it keepsh me shane

Sorry you had to cancel your trip and Happy Anniversary! I hope surgery goes well. Have a hubby with sleep apnea and hear you about the snoring - thank god for CPAP machines. Good luck and the best of health
    Ya Mon

Juli, we wish you both a speedy recovery. and Couples will be waiting for you two.

Randy

So sorry to hear that you will be canceling, but TOTALLY understand the whole snoring thing !!! I hope it all works out, and know that you will back home soon.
    Kristen

Thanks all.

I had the strangest dream last night. I was at CTI. I knew we had canceled our December trip so we had ended up a CTI with my folks. We were talking about not being able to take the vacation so we ended up there. (You know how strange dreams are.) So, we decided that since we couldn't go on the vacation that we couldn't go to the island even though we were at CTI. Strange dream, but I woke up to find out that I wasn't at CTI. boo-hoo

Please don't try to interrupt this dream. I'm afraid what it might say about me. LOL
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come