Default CSS room numbers from 360 pictures

Can someone identify the room numbers for the 360 views that show on the CSS "MAP & 360 VIEW"?

(http://couples.com/sans-souci/map.php)

I think I know some and at least one is obvious (the eponymous PS "Hibiscus Cottage") but can someone help with the rest (challenge out to CSS experts - KarenOn, JackieMRP - I'm sure there are more but those are 2 names I see often).

These are the room views listed (with guesses if I have one):

Delux Ocean Verandah Suite (G-?)
    One Bedroom Beachfront Suite (B-26 or A-26ish??)
    One Bedroom Ocean Suite (G-? - can see elevator roof)
    Deluxe Ocean Suite (D?)
    Penthouse Suite (D-20/Roger Moore)

For DOVS I guess G b/c I think the roof in the distance is D block, but could be Bella Vista or something else.
    TIA

Rudi,
    Well, you're correct for the Penthouse Suite in the 360 view -- D-20 Roger Moore.

When we were there a few weeks ago we were in our precious D-21 Penthouse again (sort of the mirror image of D-20), but spent our 1st night in A-26. Our view out of A-26 wasn't that clear or straight-out of a view of the ocean, so I don't think it's A-26 in the Beachfront 360 view. Of course, Photoshop is a wonderful tool........ ??

I don't have any idea about the other rooms. If you have any more Penthouse Suite questions, though, I'm your girl !!

Our A-26 view:
    http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...2/c20c16a6.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...2/404b6c1b.jpg

Jackie

I accept your challenge!

Deluxe Ocean Verandah (D-3)
    One Bedroom Beachfront Suite (B-20ish as it looks to be 2nd floor)
    One Bedroom Ocean Suite (G-14)
    Deluxe Ocean Suite (C-5)
    Penthouse Suite (D-20/Roger Moore Suite)

DOVS is definitely D block as that is the balcony for D block, not G and what you see in the distance is B block.

Those are my best guesses! Or favourite block is G and have been there 5 times but we've stayed in D-20 and B-28.
    (Karen&Paul)

I'm trying to figure out the same, but thing the G block is the one bedroom ocean suite and the Verandah is the D block? Deluxe Ocean Suite in C or E? Anyone help?

Thanks all for the replies and insight.

For the OBBS, there is a tree (and it is not a palm) visible out the window from the living room. We have pictures from B36 (3rd foor, end of B Block) and there is a large tree right outside the balcony (believe it is actually planted sort of between A&B but it fans out - it is clear in JackieMRP's 2nd picture). So that is why I thought the 360 room view might be from A block, but you can't see the pool, so maybe the tree is the one off the other end of B block, next to Pallazina?

With the living room on the right and the balcony on the left (looking toward the beach), I figured this is an even numbered room (if correct that the numbering starts at #1 on the right when looking toward the beach). Thinking this b/c views of the balconies/windows of both A & B from the lawn/beach show the rooms to alternate living room/balcony configuration. I don't see any other trees that large near B Block, and since the tree looks so close to the room in the 360 does that make it B26? Comparing other views we have, I'd thought it was 3rd floor but hard to tell since the 360 is not out on the balcony. Curious JackieMRP why it looks like 2nd floor to you.

For DOVS, I went back to look again and D Block makes sense. With B Block in the distance (and perhaps even a bit of A Block on the far right). (Is that huge tree behind the roof in the distance dead center of the balcony view the Cotton tree maybe?)
    Is D-3 below the PM Suite? Or maybe below D-14/Steve McQueen PH suite?

Also - saw a post declaring D3 to be OBOS (as opposed to DOVS).
    http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...erandah-Suites
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
    D3 is a one bedroom ocean suite - its D7 you need!
    We've seen confusion at CN where guests are unaware they've been upgraded, or remember their room # incorrectly, so it can be confusing. Some speculation that maybe rooms have been re-classified, but not sure. Anyway, at CSS, D3 is definitively a DOVS?

CigarmanPA looks like may have stayed in B26. Can you confirm the 360 is that room? Are you out there?

We've only been to CSS once, so I'm hardly an expert, but I always like looking at photos and trying to figure out where exactly they were taken.
    The one bedroom ocean looks like G block to me. We were at the very top of G and our verandah was this large and had a very similar view (only more ocean) with the elevator to the right. Plus we looked out over the verandah roof of the room below. So I think this is below where we were. We had an ocean verandah, not a one bed. Can't recall our room number, but it had a letter behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by rudi View Post
    Curious JackieMRP why it looks like 2nd floor to you.

For DOVS, I went back to look again and D Block makes sense. With B Block in the distance (and perhaps even a bit of A Block on the far right). (Is that huge tree behind the roof in the distance dead center of the balcony view the Cotton tree maybe?)
    Is D-3 below the PM Suite? Or maybe below D-14/Steve McQueen PH suite?
    It was me that thought OBBS looked like 2nd floor because you can see the foliage but when we were on the 3rd floor of B block we were above the trees with a clear view to the ocean. I'm just guessing with B-20 and was also guessing with D-3, it may be D-5, all I know is it's on that side of D block.

It's not the cotton tree you can see, just a large tree in behind either A or B block.
    (Karen&Paul)

Quote Originally Posted by KarenON View Post
    It was me that thought OBBS looked like 2nd floor ...
    Apologies for the username confusion. We were there last week and agree with your reasoning on the OBBS view from B Block, but didn't stay there so am still not 100% on which room. The only tree we noted between B-1/B-13/B-25 and Pallazina was the huge Travelers Palm - not like the tree in the 360. B-20 is probably close enough.

However, we stayed in G Block and now think that 360 view for OBOS is too close to the elevator tower to be G-14. It probably doesn't matter unless someone wants that exact view, but I'd guess it is one room to the right (to the North?) (G-16) or maybe even two to the right (G-13).

I think I've seen posts from KarenOn in the past that even note the differences on the internal room layout and amenities (I mean things like double sink, wetbar, etc.) between G-13/G-16 and other G rooms. So maybe on that basis, or the bedroom being on the right when entering (as opposed to the left), one could tell which room it is.