Thread: Orlando airport

Hybrid View

Default Orlando airport

We are returning from Jamaica to the Orlando airport for a 1 night stay. Awhile back I recall a discussion about liquids in carry on lugguge needing to be packed into your checked bags to go through security even if Orlando was your final destination. Can someone update me on this? Also any other tips for getting through the airport with ease.

Hi,
    We live in Orlando, and just came back from Couples in July. We bought liquor at the airport and carried it on. We did not have to repack the booze.

Happy Travels!
    suzyQ

Hi Baredi,

You do not have to put your liquids in your checked bags if Orlando is your final destination. You will only have to do that if you are flying back out of Orlando the next day.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

MoBay security has the same requirements as U.S. So you can not bring more than 3 oz containers of liquid through security. However, once you get through security, you can buy rum, hot sauce, whatever, and carry it on the plane and then you are all set because you do not have to connect in Orlando.

Quote Originally Posted by Baredi View Post
    We are returning from Jamaica to the Orlando airport for a 1 night stay. Awhile back I recall a discussion about liquids in carry on lugguge needing to be packed into your checked bags to go through security even if Orlando was your final destination. Can someone update me on this? Also any other tips for getting through the airport with ease.

The airport was under construction at one time and it was an issue but when we went May 2012 we were able to carry on our booze with no problems and no additional security checks after departing the plane.
    Last edited by AAA; August 26th, 2012 at 01:59 PM.
    Honeymoon @ CSA 2010; CSS 2011 & 2012; CTI June 2013