Hybrid View

Default Couples Secret Rendezvous 9/13-9/17

My girlfriend and I are very excited!! Just booked a trip to Couples Secret Rendezvous for Sept 13-17th. So excitied to find out where we are going to stay! 2 more weeks to wait!

This will be our first trip out of the USA, our first trip to Jamaica, our first trip at a Couples resort, and our first trip to an all-inlcusive resort.

Needless to say we are not sure what we are doing in terms or things we need to do before and when we arrive. Any helps hints, tips or things we need to know would be greatly appreciated!!

2 Weeks!!!!! until my first trip to a couples resort and 1 Week until i find out which of the fantastic resorts i will be staying at!! so pumped. My head is spinning with things to buy/pack before we leave.

please let us know when you find out

Congratulations Wilson, we did the sr and ended up at Sans Soucie. I feel your excitement and I know you will have a great time wherever you end up. Have an awesome trip!

We booked a Wednesday SR special in May for September travel, they called in June and offered an upgraded room for a small fee and told us we would be at CTI

They also sent and auto email last week announcing we would be at CTI but we already knew??

We have been to CN (3) times, CS (1) time and a bunch of other resorts in Jamaica.

We leave for CTI tomorrow

Did you do the upgrade ? We received CTI also for our SR and loved the resort. We also did the upgrade- SOOOO worth it ! We are big CSA fans, but also loved CTI. The food was amazing, and when we visited the crowd at CTI was ALOT of fun !
    ENJOY

I thought about doing this. Have fun! So jealous, since hubby & I didn't get to go to CN this year...hopefully next year

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

We are just 9 days out now, getting really excited. Just 2 more days until we find out where we are staying. I am not sure what you are referring to in regards to the upgrade. That has not yet been offerred to us.

Ok we are officially 7 days out, almost done with today so that will be 6 days!!! holy crap we are excited. Just sitting here waiting by my phone for the much anticipated phone call or email to let me know which hotel i will be staying at!!!!!!!

Just found out we will be staying at COUPLES NEGRIL!!!!!!! holy crap i am pumped. less than 6 days and we will be in paradise!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson Freckles View Post
    Just found out we will be staying at COUPLES NEGRIL!!!!!!! holy crap i am pumped. less than 6 days and we will be in paradise!
    you really lucked up! Enjoy every MINUTE of it!!!!

congrats! you are so lucky!!

Very Very Very Lucky!!! Have a WONDERFUL Trip !!!! ENJOY!!!!
    Art xo Francine

Thanks everyone we are really looking forward to this trip. Just 2 more days!!