Default 1 Month until our Honeymoon at CSS

We booked online, and let them know we were honeymooners. We booked using the Love Away rate and made our final payment earlier this month. I haven't "physically" (but phone or email) spoken with anyone at the resort to tell them.

Should we contact them ahead of time to set some activities up or just show up? I'd obviously like to make it as special as possible for us

Any pointers from the Veterans on things WE HAVE to do while at CSS? We've been to Dunn's River before when we cruised to Ochos Rios a few years ago. Thanks for your help

PS We booked a beachfront suite Sept 23-Oct 1 if anyone is going to be there then

Congrats on your up coming wedding. My wife and I will also be there, arriving on the 29th.
    You should first sign up for romance rewards and do you pre check in on line. At the resort, do whatever you want!!! It's all good!!!

Congratulations on your marriage!! You have chosen one of the most beautiful and romantic resorts in the Caribbean to spend your Honeymoon!! You are going to fall in love with this place. We have lots of information we can pass along to you about CSS, far more than we could post on the board. If you'd like, send us an e-mail to pellis4@cogeco.ca, and we'll send you the information, and also some pictures from our trips to Sans Souci. We are returning in December to renew our vows.
    (Karen&Paul)

My wife and I went to CSS for your honeymoon in '08. As said here, sign up for romance rewards as soon as possible. Also, when you arrive to check in, make your dinner reservations for the whole stay. Look up the different restaurants on-line. Remember the restaurants are not open when they have special event dinners, which is great fun. You may want to go to the spa and make your reservations there also, it is just downstairs from the lobby. I suggest you take the 'resourt tour' so you get a good idea of what all is available to you. Also, when you arrive request your liquor for you in-room bar. Have fun and enjoy. We will be coming for our 4th visit this October.

How exciting...congrats!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Sept22bride
    Congrats on your wedding
    We have been to CSS multiple times. Obviously we love it.
    The resort is incredibly romantic

What to do? We like to hang out and relax.
    We go to SSB and sit on the beach or by the pool or at the swim up bar and do a lot of nothing
    we drink Red Stripe, soak up the sun, and just enjoy being together

I would make reservations for restaurants
    We love sitting outside at Casanova. It is very romantic
    Pallazina and Bella Vista are also very nice in the evening
    Definitely go to the Beach party and the Starlight Gala
    Both have great food and entertainment

Don't be afraid to bring some dress up clothes. I always encourage my wife to bring as many resort dresses and shoes as she wants. It is really fun to dress up for dinner and have a waiter attend to you.

So to answer your question. You don't have to do anything. Everyone has a different idea about what is their ideal, but don't be afraid to meet people and relax. CSS is perfect for that. We will be there for our second trip this year about two weeks after you leave. Try not to drink all of the Red Stripe

John

Congrats - You have picked a wonderful place to go. Definitley sign-up for Romance rewards online. We stay in the Beachfront rooms - we love them! Do not worry about anything - hearing from them or not. I would print off a copy of your confirmed reservations - just to have with you. We have never had any issues booking online with Couples. When you get there you can plan to have anything special you wish to celebrate your Honeymoon. They are the best - and I hate to tell you this - but you might decide to never visit anywhere else but CSS. We go back on Feb 2nd - I am counting down the minutes! Relax and have a wonderful time. Katie

Thank you all for your input!! I signed us up for Romance Rewards today I'm very excited to sit back and relax and enjoy the great things I've heard about CSS!!