Default Does Anyone Remember?

We booked CN on July 15, 2009 and are traveling Oct. 7, 2009. We received the FILA rate. What we can't remember is if the $350 spa credit was offered at that time and if so how would you find out if you have it? Thanks for any help.

The $350 spa credit was offered until June 30, the day we booked for our Jan 30th trip.

I believe you had to book by June 30th to receive the FILA $350 spa credit for 2010. Check with Couples directly regarding your 2009 dates.

I found this in the old message board from Randymon.

Greetings to all:

As many of you are aware, our current FALL IN LOVE AGAIN booking window for travel in 2009 ends April 30. In addition to savings of up to 50%, this booking window also entitles you to a value-added resort credit of $250 for CSA/CNG and $500 for CTI/CSS provided you stay at least 7 nights.

I am giving you all plenty of notice. The RESORT CREDITS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE if you wait to book starting May 1. You MUST book by April 30 to get the resort credits. Use the Love Away payment option and you'll only need a $100 deposit to avoid disappointment. Here is the link: http://www.couples.com/04special.htm

Randy Russell
    CRO and SVP
    Couples Resorts
    Irie Mon

Thanks everyone, you are all so helpful!