Thread: First timers

Default First timers

just made reservations for our first trip to couples negril. Any suggestions on what to do first? We r coming nov 1-10 for birthday (50) and anniversary (30).

look over the balcony when you get there and take a breath your about to have a great time, once you get to your room if it is ready drop off your stuff change into a suit and head to the beach/pool bar get a bob marley shot then go get your toes wet and enjoy the rest of your visit but I know you will.
    P.s. can not wait till my return visit

Quote Originally Posted by S&MRobe View Post
    just made reservations for our first trip to couples negril. Any suggestions on what to do first? We r coming nov 1-10 for birthday (50) and anniversary (30).
    Congratulations on two milestones! Our first trip to CN was our 25th Anniversary.

Do make sure to have dinner at Otaheite, and make sure you go on the Cat Cruise. Not sure if you want to spend the add'l money, I have not done it yet, but have heard a Private Dinner in the Treehouse is well worth it! Take advantage of any inclusions that suit your likes. We go on a snorkel tour, and my husband usually water ski's.

I love the pool and beach at CN, and I LOVE Otaheite! Lychee was not there on our last visit so looking very forward to trying it on our next trip! Love, love, love the Jerk Chicken at the Beach Grill for lunch.

For so many it takes a few days to wind down, allow yourself to relax and enjoy early on. CN is not fancy rooms, and frills, it is casual elegance with an atmosphere to "fall in love again" remembering what it was you loved about each other to begin with which in the hustle and bustle of today's busy lives, it can be quite easy to forget.

Enjoy, and again Congratulations and Happy B-day!