Default License and other questions

We are thinking about getting married at CTI in April, but I'm a little nervous about planning things from afar. Any advice or reassuring thoughts? Also, I've seen a lot of people post about not receiving their official marriage license/certificate for several months after their wedding. I know they give you a temporary marriage certificate, but are you able to change names and switch insurance with that? Another question I had was about the photographer at the resort. Has anyone used them? And, if so, any comments?

Thanks for your help!
    Jenni

Jenni, have no fear! I guarantee it will be an awesome experience. Although we got married 9years ago at csa, cti will be great. It was just the two of us and a day after we arrived, we met with the wedding coordinator and picked what we wanted. We chose gorgeous pink orchids and were married on the beach. We had gorgeous weather too.
    We used the resort photographer and they turned out nice but what was even more awesomeis our dvd. I highly recommend that, well worth the money. I blubber every time I watch it. I was able to pick out 4 songs to put in the video.
    Really it was the best day and week of our lives so far, only 89 more sleeps until our 5th trip to csa
    It does take a long time to get your official license but I was able to change my name. Happy planning!

Jenni, feel free to email me if you have other questions, saraName:  IMG_20110307_124110.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  277.2 KB
    Clemons371@gmail.com