Hi everyone. We were just married on December 14th at CSA. We had a beautiful day and spent 10 glorious days in the Jamaican sun! What a blessing that we were able to do this!
In addition to the fabulous help we received on the resort (big shout out to Alicia our wedding planner), we also had our photography done by an off site vendor. This was a tough choice for us since the resort charges an additional $500 to bring in an outside photographer. We chose Stacey Clarke and she did a fabulous job. Loved her work!

I noticed that Stacey is running a special right now and it INCLUDES the $500 vendor fee!! From Jan to Feb at either CSA or CN you can receive a 2 hour shoot, unlimited edited high resolution images, copy right free - all for $1000!! We received over 350 photos in our 2 hour time period. This is a fabulous deal!

I heard so many brides when we were at CSA upset because they used the resort photographer and they felt they didn't understand what the package included...so wound up spending way more than they wanted to for photos. I was so glad that we chose Stacey and knew ahead of time what we were getting. She even managed to get us our photos before we left the resort!! Talk about impressive.

Thought this info may help some of you future brides out there.

Here is a link to the slideshow that Stacey created for us.
Chris & Melissa

Melissa & Chris