Default December Wedding

We are getting married at CSA on the 27th of December. YAY!!

Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on whether to get married on the beach or in the gazebo?

Thanks
    Shannon

Shannon,
    it all depends on what you want. In 2007, Monica and I had originally planned on getting married on the beach. We got to CSA, looked at both wedding areas, watched a couple of weddings, and made the final decision to be married in the gazebo. Since then, we've watched a lot of people get married on the beach and in the gazebo. Sometimes, there can be distractions on the beach. Remember, it is a public area. During your ceremony, Security will ask people to refrain from making excessive noise or from walking between your wedding and the water, that said, sometimes they get ignored. If the wedding is being recorded, there may be jet ski noise in the background. During one of our stays, an older gentleman (from another resort) was walking down the beach, ignored security, then stopped and stared at the couple while they were saying their vows. Wouldn't have been so bad but he was extremely overweight, and was wearing a very small, flesh colored, thong. I'm sure their wedding pictures had to be photoshopped. This was a rare, singular occurrence. Regardless of which area you choose, you will have a great wedding and cherish your CSA wedding memories.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

We are getting married there on December 28th! We chose to get married on the beach.....we watched so many couples do it there last year, and it was so beautiful....can't wait!! I guess we will see you there!

Lisa

Lisa, congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. Come on over to the Dec 2012 meetup thread and meet some of ther people that will be at CSA with you.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Sounds like it Lisa!! We unfortunately have to leave on the 29th though!

Sounds like it Lisa! We are ready to leave now!

I got married in CTI... so the beach set up was very small and you would be getting married next to ppl laying out??!! I did the gazeboo/garden and then did many photos on the beach. They will show you all the locations, look at photos and see what you would like to have in your photos? Good luck!!!

Check it out when you get there but we loved the beach setting. We got married at 10am on CSA 's world class beach. I wouldn't have changed a thing! It is stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by shannongb70 View Post
    We are getting married at CSA on the 27th of December. YAY!!

Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on whether to get married on the beach or in the gazebo?

Thanks
    Shannon
    I like the beach, but it determined entirely by yourself.
    We can offer you pandora charms with high quality.

Thanks so much for the responses!! Our wedding is at 10am too. I thought maybe this might mean there are fewer people on the beach? Not sure how early people rise there. I know it's early for me because here at home I work nights! I have an 8am hair apt, YIKES!!

In my opinion, some people like to get married on the beach and in the gazebo. I have join a wedding ceremony in CSA 's world class beach. It is such a nice place where you can arrange your wedding ceremony.
    private rentals gold coast
    Last edited by alan65; September 28th, 2012 at 12:06 PM.

I'm getting married at CSA on new years eve at 11am! Can't wait!

So far, we're pretty sure we want to get married on the beach

I wish we were going to be able to stay until new years! Unfortunately we have to leave on the 29th. We will be continuing our honeymoon in Nashville, TN, we are spending new years there before heading home!

Hi Shannon, congrats if you need a photographer kindly contact me at 716 777 3380 Julian

We're getting married on 27th December at 11:00 am - 2nd time for both of us. Getting really excited now - Tracy & Ged

Second time for both of us too!! It can't come fast enough!

@ Shannon - that is so cool - hope to see you there

second time for both of us too!!! we have 6 kids between us ranging in age between 15-22.......all will be staying next door at Beaches - and will only be at our ceremony on the beach!! Can't wait!!! =)

I capture many wedding photos in a beach.actually now a day people are choosing beach for their wedding because it's give more beautiful,romantic and wonderful wedding.
    Best Wedding Photography