Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default At CSA right now. One complaint .....

Ok ........ I can get all the liquor, wine, beer, etc that I want. BUT ....... I cannot get more than ONE Ting or 7up. And can't get even one regular Pepsi ........

Randymon ...... Help a brother out .....
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

In the room fridge.

You can request more from the sheet near the fridge in your room, just write down the ## of each you want and you should have no problem!!!

Hmmmmm, that is odd! We have never had an issue. Maybe shipments are behind because of Issac going by last week????

Make two ckeckmarks on the mini bar order form. We tried that and got two camatoes for our mini bar. Good luck.

Mark, be real...the frige is pretty small and the bars are plentiful. Try the OJ or Pineapple juice...both go well with rum or vodka.

Yeah I know how the requests and order form work ........ this is our 6th year..... but been here for 9 days so far and no matter how many times I ask for extras, it doesn't happen. 1 of each ....

We try to catch the mini-bar guy when we see him out and about. He'll help you out.

We had the same problem in 2010. It was a bummer to say the least. I left a polite note requesting Ting each day when we left the room with no luck. In fact, we never saw another Ting our last 4 days there.
    We never had this problem at CN or CSS.

You can always get ting from the self server pop machine at the Cabana Grill. It was always available no matter what time of day or night we stopped by. I never drank Ting before and now I love it.

We also found that just because you ask for something on the bar service sheet, doesn't mean you will get it. Or it may take several days of asking. Not that it was a big deal because we could always go to a bar, but it does happen. I'm pretty sure the original poster knows how to fill out the sheet. We were able to get the rum we had been requesting by running into the bar service guy one day.

If you have a problem with anything just pick up your room phone and call the front desk for help. They want you to be happy.

Yeah it wasn't a big deal, just a minor annoyance. We never had any problems getting the standard items or quantity. Even though we only had the bar service sheet left in our room every now and then, I just wrote what we wanted on a napkin and still got it.

Shartalin -- Couldn't hit the Cabana Grill machine as they were closed for the 2 weeks we were there getting a new roof.

FYI to those interested ..... They are stocking Coca Cola now.

Quote Originally Posted by markandjannett View Post
    Yeah it wasn't a big deal, just a minor annoyance. We never had any problems getting the standard items or quantity. Even though we only had the bar service sheet left in our room every now and then, I just wrote what we wanted on a napkin and still got it.

Shartalin -- Couldn't hit the Cabana Grill machine as they were closed for the 2 weeks we were there getting a new roof.

FYI to those interested ..... They are stocking Coca Cola now.
    I saw a post in another thread about Cabana Grill being inside. Is that what happened when they were re-doing the roof?

We've had the same experience. The mini-bar refill service is spotty. MOST the time you get exactly what you ask for. But then, sometimes not. I guess it depends on who is working that day.

woah, coke products? that's great news. is that true at all of the resorts now?

Not sure if you're sitting in your room waiting for what you'd like to drink to show up without asking, but that doesn't work at any hotel or resort! (Fantasy Island, perhaps). 1) Fill out the request form that's on your counter each day. 2) Find the attendant filling the fridges, and politely ask for what you'd like..with a smile. We are at CSA twice a year and never have a problem getting what we enjoy drinking. We also ask them to remove what we DON'T drink so it can be used elsewhere.

No need to be a smarta$$ Suzi ..... Congratulations on getting exactly what you want. But that doesn't always happen for everyone. As stated above, I did make the request for what we wanted. Each and every day of our two week trip. On the request form and on napkins or whatever was available when there was no form, which was quite often. And I would rather be sitting on the beach than sitting around waiting for the attendant. As I said it wasn't a huge deal, just annoying at times.

I hope they are not loosing my Pepsi products. I hate coke.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Lindad View Post
    I hope they are not loosing my Pepsi products. I hate coke.
    It's "usually" one or the other.

We just left paradise on 09/05- still had Pepsi product at CN. Saw the in room order sheet had limit of 1 Ting - yes disappointing but I'd fill up at the grill bar. was hoping it would be for sale at the airport to bring some home but no luck there- not for sale at airport. That stuff is addictive!! Wonder if Pepsi would consider buyng the bottling rights & bringing to the US? Can dream & hope!

Quote Originally Posted by markandjannett View Post
    Ok ........ I can get all the liquor, wine, beer, etc that I want. BUT ....... I cannot get more than ONE Ting or 7up. And can't get even one regular Pepsi ........

Randymon ...... Help a brother out .....
    Maybe it's just payback for all that palapa hoarding.

Agree it would be annoying, especially after multiple requests. If I didn't have my Diet Coke (I have to adapt to Diet Pepsi while at Couples...shudder!), I'd probably be upset, too. Was trying to inject some humor ) Now if they'd only switch to Coke products.......

Quote Originally Posted by LaLa Land View Post
    We just left paradise on 09/05- still had Pepsi product at CN. Saw the in room order sheet had limit of 1 Ting - yes disappointing but I'd fill up at the grill bar. was hoping it would be for sale at the airport to bring some home but no luck there- not for sale at airport. That stuff is addictive!! Wonder if Pepsi would consider buyng the bottling rights & bringing to the US? Can dream & hope!
    You should check around in your area. I am able to buy small bottles at the local grocery store in southern Ontario, Canada. Costs a dollar for a small bottle and it`s bottled in Canada. I believe it is a Pepsi product. If it tastes like Ting and it looks like Ting who cares where it`s bottled. Irie Mon.
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

At CSA now. They are stocking coke and diet coke in the mini bar and have Pepsi at the bars.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast