Default 10-Days, Two Resorts (April 2012) - How to book?

My wife and I are contemplating our third anniversary trip next April. While we are entertaining other destinations besides Jamaica, it is soooo hard to say "No" to the Couples resorts! One option I threw out is to take a 10-day trip and split it 5 days and 5 days between CN and CSS. I have a couple questions:

1) Has anyone done this, and if so, how do you go about booking it and arranging transfers between the resorts?
    2) With the current Early Escapes 2013 promotion, would it be possible to secure the 7th night free promotion as a cumulative between the two resorts? I figure it is probably only for single resort booking, but thought I'd ask anyways.
    3) Has anyone done this and encountered problems with resort credit? We'd be bringing a $150 Couples Rewards credit with us, and then there would be the $200 offered at CSS right now with the promotion. I'd hope we could redeem them both without a mix up.
    4) Finally, would we only get one repeat guests dinner invitation? My plan has us at CN from a Wednesday to a Tuesday, and then CSS from Tuesday to Sunday. Hence, we would hit both repeat guest dinners. If we weren't able to do both, how could we choose which to go to?

Thanks for any input from past experience!!!

I think ( we are planning a split trip next year haven't done it yet) you get the romance credits at both resorts because you will have to check in and out at both. So the second resort may even be in the next catigory. You should also get to go to both dinners. Couples will transfer you for free, I have read to leave early to avoid traffic and having to stop at airport.
    Promotional cerdit is only for resort you booked it for, so credit at CSS will not carry over to CN. And pretty sure 7th night free is only good for one resort.
    Good luck tell us how it went.

We've done a split between CSA and CSS...very similar to what you're suggesting so here's our answers to your questions:

Quote Originally Posted by mrwiseguy85 View Post
    My wife and I are contemplating our third anniversary trip next April. While we are entertaining other destinations besides Jamaica, it is soooo hard to say "No" to the Couples resorts! One option I threw out is to take a 10-day trip and split it 5 days and 5 days between CN and CSS. I have a couple questions:

1) Has anyone done this, and if so, how do you go about booking it and arranging transfers between the resorts?
    - You book the stays as two separate entities and Couples will transport you between the two resorts at no charge.
    2) With the current Early Escapes 2013 promotion, would it be possible to secure the 7th night free promotion as a cumulative between the two resorts? I figure it is probably only for single resort booking, but thought I'd ask anyways.
    - If you look at the "Early Escapes" promotion it says "7th night free is not cumulative".
    3) Has anyone done this and encountered problems with resort credit? We'd be bringing a $150 Couples Rewards credit with us, and then there would be the $200 offered at CSS right now with the promotion. I'd hope we could redeem them both without a mix up.
    - We've mixed Romance Rewards and promotion credits - no problem.
    4) Finally, would we only get one repeat guests dinner invitation? My plan has us at CN from a Wednesday to a Tuesday, and then CSS from Tuesday to Sunday. Hence, we would hit both repeat guest dinners. If we weren't able to do both, how could we choose which to go to?
    - You get a repeater's dinner invitation, as well as Romance Rewards perks, at both resorts.
    Thanks for any input from past experience!!!
    Hope this answers your questions and you have a great 3rd anniversary!!

Bart & Bug