Default CN sept. 10-17, first timers for our honeymoon, anyone else going to be there at that

So excited to go. We are counting down the days. Any ideas of what to do or anything would be so helpful. Thanks in advance. Niki

Congrats! You've picked a great place to celebrate your honeymoon. There is so much to do at CN or you can do nothing. I would do the catamaran cruise for sure.

Are you divers? We do that twice a day so it takes up most of our days. The rest of the time we veg on the beach or at the pool and hot tub.

If not divers then sign up for sure for the morning snorkel trips.

We'll be back for our second time Sept 8-15
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

I would definitly do the catamaran cruise at least once.

Do the ocean activities as much as you're comfortable. If that's glass bottom boat, snorkling or scuba I'd recommend that. The sailing is very cool. They will take you out your first time so you understand what's up. After that, you can sail the bay.

Get a waterproof camera so you can record your trip. It's worth it.

Hi, Niki. Congratulations! You made a great choice for a honeymoon destination. We vacationed there last year and are getting married there next April. May I ask a favor? I've been trying to find out whether CN still hosts a Honeymooners Reception one evening each week. After your trip, would you please post a reply and let me know? Thank you, and have a terrific trip!
    CN - April 2011
    CN Weddingmoon - April 2013

Relax and see where each day takes you. I would definitely snorkel, have a massage, get to know the bartenders (even if you don't drink because they are very entertaining), take part in the newly wed games in the evening...and relax and see where each day takes you!

Thanks to you all for responding. And I am making notes in my I-pad for all the things that sound great on these message boards. We will def be going snorkeling, catamaran cruise, massage, newlywed games sounds fun, laying in the beautiful sand, taking lots of pictures, and so on. I look forward to all the good food and drinks. 11 days and counting!

Sure, no problem. Have a great time when you go as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura88 View Post
    Hi, Niki. Congratulations! You made a great choice for a honeymoon destination. We vacationed there last year and are getting married there next April. May I ask a favor? I've been trying to find out whether CN still hosts a Honeymooners Reception one evening each week. After your trip, would you please post a reply and let me know? Thank you, and have a terrific trip!
    Haven't heard anything about a honeymoon reception. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki Van Anda View Post
    Haven't heard anything about a honeymoon reception. Sorry.
    Thanks for the reply, Niki. I appreciate it. Hope you're having a terrific time!
    CN - April 2011
    CN Weddingmoon - April 2013