Default should we reconsider our CN plan?

my wife and i are planning to take our honeymoon somewhere between january and april of 13 and chose CN for our stay after several members recommended CN for us. with all of the talks of breezes and possible changes at CN, should we reconsider our plans? i don't want to honeymoon in a construction zone i guess is what i'm saying. thoughts?

thanks!

Oh do not miss out on the vacation of a lifetime. If there will be any construction or remodeling, it will be at Breezes. Couples Negril should be as fabulous as ever. I know Randymon would not allow your vacation to be tarnished by acquiring the other resort. We are going back for trip #9. That is all I need to say.

No...stick with your plan. If couples comes to an unfavorable agreement with Breezes you'll be one of the last people there before they screwed it up. If couples comes to a favorable agreement with breezes, it won't matter you'll have a wonderful time.

This is good to know- I'm taking my GF to CN May 4-11, and saw the news about the possible sale a week AFTER I put $$$ down on it... Fingers crossed they don't screw up the best resort I've ever been to!

You will love CN. The wife and I are going for the 3rd time in April and I don't anticipate any great changes if the is a Breezes acquisition that soon. Couples is a brand and I assume they will protect that brand. Enjoy and congrats!

We are going in January and I'm not worried at all. Couples will not turn into a construction zone. They will make every effort to lessen the impact to their guests and I donít expect any inconveniences at all.

[
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by whammer33024 View Post
    my wife and i are planning to take our honeymoon somewhere between january and april of 13 and chose CN for our stay after several members recommended CN for us. with all of the talks of breezes and possible changes at CN, should we reconsider our plans? i don't want to honeymoon in a construction zone i guess is what i'm saying. thoughts?

thanks!
    First of all, I don't think Couples has said anything of changes to CN.... I think all that talk came from us posters. I agree with Jimnmariann 100%. Please don't give it a second thought. It will be perfect.