Default au natural rooms

Which is the best room block for a 1 bedroom beachfront suite for the au natural beach

we stayed at the one closest to the AN beach on the second floor (for the view) and absolutely LOVED it! I will say staying one more block over would have put us a little closer to the festivities, but the access to the AN beach was priceless!

If you're talking about CN that would be building 9 otherwise guessing you're talking about CSS and that's A-block.

A and B are closest to sunset beach.

A block

but B is pretty near also

Quote Originally Posted by kstrbjak View Post
    Which is the best room block for a 1 bedroom beachfront suite for the au natural beach
    Just to avoid your being disappointed, if you are asking about Couples Negril, there is no one-bedroom beachfront suite. The beachfront suites are twice as large as the rooms, but there is no separate bedroom. While there is a sitting area, the sitting area and the bed are in the same large room. Check out the 360-degree view of the room so that you know what to expect.

At CN, the au natural beach lies between Buildings 6 and 9. In order of proximity, Building 9 is closest, followed by Building 6, Building 1, and finally Building 5.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).