Default Checking prices from cell phone when buying jewelry

All,

Thanks to all of you answering my question about jewelry stores near CSA. Now I am wondering about your thoughts on an idea I had about paying $20 to be able to get a data package for my cell phone so I can check amazon and other retailers before buying jewelry at the stores. Think this is worth it where I'll be able to save enough to make up the twenty? Every penny counts!

Thanks all!

Eric

We shop, return to the resort, price out online, then have the shop deliver the item(s) we want if the price really is right.

Kris and Jamie, thanks, I didn't know shops would do that! But my only experience with Jamaica has been on cruise ships which is completely different I imagine. 9 days to go until CSA!

IS $200 worth for a monogrammed jewelry with zirconia?

Quote Originally Posted by Beerslayer View Post
    Kris and Jamie, thanks, I didn't know shops would do that! But my only experience with Jamaica has been on cruise ships which is completely different I imagine. 9 days to go until CSA!
    Most shops with big ticket stuff do it at no charge. I love deciding on a purchase, calling them up, getting ready for dinner, then stopping in the lobby on the way to pick up my new watch...followed by an insanely good meal and time with my better half. Saves the cab ride back to town, too.