Default First timers November 1st thru 8th

Me and my soon to be wife will be thre for our honeymoon. We are getting married on Halloween in Vegas.

I just wondered if The couples Resorts allow tipping and please feel free to give me whatever info I may need.

I should add. Mine name is Nick hers is Sandi and we will be in CSA November 1st till the 8th.

Couples is STRICTLY no tipping. You will need small denominations of cash to tip your baggage handlers (at the airport) and bus drivers. If you choose to participate in the following activities, you will need to tip the crew/staff as well: catamaran cruise (booze cruise), spa, and any off site excursions. There is a wealth of information on this message board, so if you have any questions in particular, be sure to search the Main section of the Board, as most questions have probably already been answered. If you can't find what you are looking for, don't hesitate to ask! A couple of my favorite threads are the "Tips-Not the $$ Kind" located on the "Meet Up At Couples Swept Away" threads and the "I Wish I Would Have Thought of That" thread located on the Main Message Board.

Happy searching! Oh...and by the way, you have chosen the absolute best AI company in the world (in my humble opinion)!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)