Hybrid View

Default I'm a picky eater

My fiance and I are heading to CTI for our honeymoon on Nov 15 for 7 days and CANNOT wait!

It sounds like there are a ton of options for dining, but looking at the menus not much is appealing to me because I am a VERY picky eater and like my food plain! I am not usually up for trying many new things.

Anything from the restaurants that you guys would recommend for a picky eater?!?!

Also, how's the Chukka zip line tour...I've always wanted to do a canopy tour and hoping to have the opportunity to do it down there!

I was at CSA in August. I'm also not very adventurous when it comes to my food. I figured, I'm on vacation and if I don't like it I can always try something else or just get fries/nachos at the "grill" so I ate as close to my comfort zone as possible. In all honesty, I didn't put one thing in my mouth that wasn't absolutely fantastic! I didn't even pick all the "stuff" off - I just ate what they gave me and wondered how I could smuggle the chefs home with me after each meal

Plus, everyone is so willing to please, if you want something prepared a certain way, I'm sure they'll do their best to accomodate
    http://tinypic.com/a/19if6/3 - pix from CSA 8/18-8/25

CTI will make plain food, your have to ask, but you need to tell them what you do not like.

What do you like to eat?
    Last edited by jon1963; September 11th, 2009 at 10:41 AM.
    Irie Mon

I am about as picky as you get, LOL, and have never had a problem with the food at CTI. You can have it modified if you wish. All you have to do is ask, and the typical answer will be, "No problem Mon!!"
    Kristen

I love all kinds of meat, but no seafood. I might have to try some while we are down there though...

I wasn't too worried about it, but I have never been to an all-inclusive so I wasn't sure. We are so excited though!

You certainly won't go hungry----Breakfast is FABULOUS--so is lunch---oh and so is dinner. There's something for everyone. I'm sure they will try to accommodate you as best they can.

don't be afraid to try something new. I'll be trying the Asian/thai at bayside--although i'm not crazy about this cuisine--if i don't like it--then off to the buffet to fill my belly. Your palate will love you for trying!! Or better yet, taste you hubby's dish--who knows what you'll find that you do like!

As far as ZipLining-------DO IT!!! you won't be sorry!!!

7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!