Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: November 2012!

This is us at the London Olympics Aquatic Centre, we will be at CSS from 28th Oct to the 4th Nov.
    Name:  NigelWendy.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  104.1 KB

Great picture!

Stu & Jan we'll be arriving on the evening of the 29th just over 3 weeks can't wait! First time to a couples resort 2nd time in Jamaica'
    We'll be ready for a couple of cold ones after our 10 1/2 hour flight!!

Welcome Stu and Jan! See you on the 1st!

Hi All,

Matt and Lorna here :-) from the UK

Matt 33 & Lorna 29/30 lol It will be her birthday whilst we are there.

First time to Jamaica and first time to CSS

We arrive Sunday 11/4 and depart 11/11 looking forward to having a good time and meeting some new friends.

Name:  11.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  102.0 KB

See you at the bar :-)

Hi All

Matt and Lorn here from the UK

Matt 33 & Lorna 29/30 lol It will be her birthday whilst we are there.

First time to Jamaica and first time to CSS

We arrive Sinday 11/4 and depart 11/11 looking forward to having a good time and meeting some new friends.

Name:  11.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  102.0 KB

See you in a few weeks

Matt & Lorna

Matt and Lorna!
    We'll be arriving CSS on Thurs Nov 8. We'll look for you guys! You're going to LOVE Jamaica!!! We've been to CN twice; now trying a different part of Jamaica. Couples is a fantastic company, so I'm very looking forward another great vacation.
    -Chris & Sterling

Hey everybody! My husband and I will be back to CSS from Nov 2-6 for our first anniversary. We are 29 and 28 and are from Illinois. Can't wait to get there!

Hi all,
    Week tomorrow Sunday 21/10 we'll be in Manchester for our flight on Monday morning thought i'd post a pic (we'll be the ones at the bar!!)Name:  CNV00094.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  194.1 KB

I just posted a thread for those who will be at CSS the 3rd thru the 10th of November. Please reply on that one if you will be there on those dates. We would like to meet people who can school us since I will be our first trip to Jamaica.

My wife Katie and I will be at CSS Nov 3-10. This will be our first time in Jamaica. We are both 32, from Michigan, and can't wait to meet all of you who will be there at that time.

Trevor & Katie

Glad to hear "Sandy" passed without too much damage at the Couples resorts. We rode out Hurricane Dean at Couples Tower Isle a few years back. Quite an experience. Only 15 "sleeps" till we arrive at CSS on Friday Nov 9th for our fall getaway. To all couples that are heading down to Jamaica soon, safe travels! To Chris and Sterling, arriving the day before us, looking forward to meeting you too. See you Friday afternoon and at the Gala that night.

Louis/Kathy
    Southern Exposure Travel

Names: Leslie and Keith
    Ages: 48 & 47
    Kids: 20,18,16,13
    Jobs: Social worker and electric utility
    Previous Couples stays: first time~
    Reason: honeymoon after 6 years of engagement....
    Looking forward to: relaxing, drinks, maybe relaxing again, warm water and fun!!!!

Leslie & Keith! When will you be at CSS?? We'll be there Thur Nov 8 - Tues Nov 13 (not long enough!).
    Louie/Kathy! We'll buy you a drink when you get here. Generous, aren't we? BTW, do you guys work at or own a travel agency??

-Chris N Sterling

Just booked 25 Nov (evening arrival from UK) thru 9 Dec @ CSS - anyone else there at the end of the month? Just counted and it's 28 days...

OMG! 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Here's to hoping the CSS beach/water isn't affected too much by Sandy. So glad no one was hurt. The pictures posted today look perfect!
    :-)
    Chris & Sterling

Me and my wife will be enjoying our honeymoon next week! Can anyone get me the address for this place?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2