Thread: dreaming of CSS

Default dreaming of CSS

My husband and I came to CSS in April of 2010 after experiencing a miscarriage of our 1st baby. During our stay, we conceived our son, who is now 20 months old. We had made plans to return this past March, but were unable to due to a financial dilemma. I was hoping to return in the fall, but in early June we found out that baby #2 is on the way. It is funny how, through all the shock and excitement, CSS came to mind. I have been grieving the fact that it will now be another year and a half before we can even consider returning. The baby is due March 1 so it will probably be Spring 2014 before we are able. It seems like such a long time away and there are some days that I am constantly day dreaming about returning. We love CSS...it is our 2nd home. It is the place we came to seek refuge after the heartbreaking loss of our 1st child, and is also the place where our family started. Once this baby is born, we will be booking our next trip and I will start looking forward to a much needed vacation!!

Congratulations on the upcoming arrival! We,back in the day,took time off to have children.When they were old enough we took them along.We now have some great memories and pictures.The downside,as you know,is couples is adult only and is so much better then any kid friendly resort we ever visited. Hang in there and enjoy the kids as they grow ever so fast.Couples will be waiting for you!

So very sorry for your loss. My sister went through it also so I know how tough it was for them. They now have 2 sons.
    I know it's a long time to wait but CSS will be there for you in all her glory. Congratulations on you newest edition.