Default Dinner Reservations question

I was wondering if it would be possible to book dinner reservations before we arrive in December. I have a fairly large group going down with us for our wedding, and it would be nice if we could all have dinner reservations in advance. I wouldn't expect them to all be seated together or anything. I would still want to keep the romantic atmosphere. The stateside coordinator can make reservations the night before, and the night of our wedding, but that is it.

Thanks in advance!

You might try contacting the resort direct either via phone or e-mail. I've heard that others have had success with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky07 View Post
    I was wondering if it would be possible to book dinner reservations before we arrive in December. I have a fairly large group going down with us for our wedding, and it would be nice if we could all have dinner reservations in advance. I wouldn't expect them to all be seated together or anything. I would still want to keep the romantic atmosphere. The stateside coordinator can make reservations the night before, and the night of our wedding, but that is it.

Thanks in advance!
    I'm sure they will do that for you, I did see somewhere if its a certain amount of ppl they won't let you be in the restaurants. They would do a type of reception area for dinner. But I would just email the wedding coordinator and set up the reservations. I got married @ CTI, but it was just the two of us. I was not ok with eating at the buffet that night in my wedding dress lol, so I made sure to make sure they could set something up. It was no problem, months ahead Best of luck!

If you want to book your dinner venue, try contacting the resort direct either via phone or e-mail. I think they can provide you romantic atmosphere at this occasion.