Default been to 3 couples resorts 1 more to go .....Question

We have been to Sans Souci, Couples Negril and Sweptaway. This year we are thinking of tring Tower Isle. Can anyone tell me how the vibe is in the resort compared to CN (our Fav). My husband likes to dive and play volley ball so the beach activities are a most. Tower Isle looks very nice and I know we will enjoy everthing about it but really want some feed back. We all have our favorites and who knows CTI could be ours! Thanks chippiesue
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011
    CSS 2012
    Chippiesue
    Sans Souci 2009
    Couples Negril Nov 2010
    Swept Away November 2011

Couples tower island December 2012

I have not been to CN, but can compare CTI to CSA. The main difference between the Negril resorts and Ocho Rios resorts are the beaches, in my opinion. CTI's beach was basically man-made, so you can't really take long walks on the beach or go off property because nothing is accessible beyond the property line. On the plus side, this makes it very peaceful and quiet - no vendors like at Negril.

I also heard they have more red flag days on that side of the island, which may be a factor if your husband really wants to dive. Since you have been to CSS, it's probably similar to that. We loved CTI, but after going to CSA we prefer that now since we are more beach people.

opps my years are CSS 2009 CN 2010 C SA 2011 and next ?
    Chippiesue
    Sans Souci 2009
    Couples Negril Nov 2010
    Swept Away November 2011

Default CTI is our favorite

Quote Originally Posted by chippiesue View Post
    We have been to Sans Souci, Couples Negril and Sweptaway. This year we are thinking of tring Tower Isle. Can anyone tell me how the vibe is in the resort compared to CN (our Fav). My husband likes to dive and play volley ball so the beach activities are a most. Tower Isle looks very nice and I know we will enjoy everthing about it but really want some feed back. We all have our favorites and who knows CTI could be ours! Thanks chippiesue
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011
    CSS 2012
    We have been to all 4 Couples but never stayed at CSA. As nice as they all are they are all different. CTI is the smallest in size of property but the has the most activities of all. There is always action on the beach and in the water but CTI offers more activities than the others including restaurants. This coming January, 2013 will mark the anniversary of the 11th. Annual Charity Golf Tournament (Issa Trust Foundation Charity Golf Tournament) and our & 75th. trip to CTI (77 overall to Couples that were combined with CN except when CTI was closed for renovations).

I have only been to CTI, from what I heard from others there the food here was amazing and didn't compare to the others. I saw volleyball every day I really liked the beach, I was a little afraid because of the reviews. But it was really nice. I don't like to vacation in the same location, I'm even considering not going to Jamaica next vacation. Not because it wasn't amazing, just like to see other things(I love cancun, would like to see bermuda or dominican rerublic perhaps). I would only do couples if I do return, and wish they would expand to other locations perhaps....but thumbs uppp for tower isle

We've been to all four Couples. CN in is my favorite also. CSA was our first, and is my husband's favorite. We liked CTI, but not at the top of our list.
    To answer your questions: I've heard that CTI has the BEST dive group of all four resorts and Ocho Rios is best for diving. (We are not divers) As for beach volleyball, it seems there is always a game going on. And, if you like, I think they play pool volleyball everyday around 3 or 4pm. The activity staff is great.
    The resort is small, but I like that about it. The food is amazing, perhaps the best of all four resorts. We've met the most amazing people at this resort-both guests and employees. It's probably the most lively of them all.
    I should probably also say we've never been to the island either. So, I don't know what happens over there!
    Have fun!

Just go and try it. The diving is great, so are the dive crew. We've done all four and CTI is our favorite.

Just back from CTI last night

We have been to Jamaica 15 times, at first only to Sandals, then we stayed at Superclubs for years until they went downhill.

Started at CN and stayed there (3) times, then decided we should try the other side of the island and tried CSS, we realy liked CSS

We booked CTI in May and just returned last night
    WOW, we LOVED CTI

the resort was spotless, the most friendly and well trained staff that we have EVER encountered in an AI

Occupancy was low because it is September

The restaurants were fabulous and much better than CSS in my opinion.

There was volleyball every day and the beach was plenty big enough with plenty of shade and if you like the a/n you have the island to visit.

No comparison for us vs CN or CSS, we will return to CTI

Thanks for all the replies. It sure is nice to have the opinions of the Couples fsmily.
    Chippiesue
    Sans Souci 2009
    Couples Negril Nov 2010
    Swept Away November 2011