Default Office of Nature - CN

Anyone been down to check this out recently? We have been to CN several times but never heard of it before a month ago. I'm stoked to get some tasty lobster and other local treats.

If you walk down the beach towards the RIUs just after the first RIU you will come to the newer Office Of Nature if you continue past this point further down the beach you will come to the original Office of Nature just before the second RIU. Both have good lobster, I prefer the original OFN as it is lower key and does not have as many vendors and people hanging out. The newer OFN is much more modern and has alot of activity going on all around that area and is alot more commercialized, if you walk a little further past the original OFN just before RIU there is a vendor Jungle Jim (Tete) stop and see him tell him Doc and Spike say Hell, great guy!

Quote Originally Posted by negril4life View Post
    Anyone been down to check this out recently? We have been to CN several times but never heard of it before a month ago. I'm stoked to get some tasty lobster and other local treats.
    I asked the same question last month and thanks to past guests at my favorite home away from home found that it is still there waiting to serve you grilled lobster for lunch or whenever. Just head down to the beack and turn right. ENJOY

The lobster (and other local treats) are quite tasty, indeed! But be forewarned - they will try to sell you anything and everything (cheap trinket jewelry, hair braiding, etc.), and more than you need. But if you tell them "no", they accept that (you might have to say "no" many times though). And make sure you agree to a price before purchase.

The lobster I had there was the best I ever had. It took a while to cook (perhaps to give the others time to try to sell to us ), but as it was cooked over a fire, it had a delicious, smokey flavor.