Thread: football

Hybrid View

Default football

My soon to be husband is a big football fan. He is wondering about where he can watch a game. Sunday football an Monday. An what rooms come with a Tv. Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    My soon to be husband is a big football fan. He is wondering about where he can watch a game. Sunday football an Monday. An what rooms come with a Tv. Thanks for your help
    Which resort?

Every room at CTI, CN, and CSS has a television. All rooms except the atrium suites and the beachfront suites at CSA have a television.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Hi Kari,
    What resort will you be staying? That would help folks give you an answer.

All the best!
    suzyQ

Oh I'm sorry. We are staying atCSA

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Oh I'm sorry. We are staying atCSA
    If you have a room with a tv you can watch whatever the "local" game ie whatever cbs and fox are airing that day for whatever "region" they consider jamaica...and of course sunday night and monday night games will be on. The stations usually decide the week of which games will be on.

I do remember seeing somewhere in Negril a sportsbar that advertised they have the NFL package ...meaning directv package and can show all games. If noone here gives a location for this i suggest you post to negril dot com message boards. Many of their member are locals.

We were at CN during the playoffs, and they had a big screen TV in the piano bar room with lots of football party food like nachos/cheese, cookies, etc. It was fun.

Which resort ?
    At CSA, they always have a football game on in season at the sports bar. Also, the only rooms at CSA that do not have A TV are the Atrium Suites and the Beachfront Suites, all others have a TV. At the other Couples Resorts, all rooms have a TV.

When we stayed at CSA the sports complex closes at dark, which means the tv is turned off ss well. We walked down the beach to Margaritaville to watch an OSU football game.

Last week at CSA we were able to watch the Sunday Night game . . . on ABC? The Monday night game on ESPN2 which carried it. And the Sunday afternoon games were on the local Miami channels. Thursday night's game on NFL was not available in the rooms or at the sports complex. HTH