Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

We will get there June 3 and have to go home on the 13th. Names: Derik and Becky Ages: 53 and 56 Trips to CSS: first timers to CSS Room Type: Beach Front Suite Bldg A Where are you from: Southeast corner of Texas What are you looking forward to: Its a celebrations 25 years of honeymooning Kids: Grown, Grand kids growing Level of Excitement: scale 1 to 10 today 8, June 2nd about a 12

Can't wait til June 25th!!!

Quote Originally Posted by klstrike View Post
    Can't wait til June 25th!!!
    It'll be the opposite for us as we will be home in UK with the holiday behind us. There will be massive withdrawal symptoms but, Sans doubt (see what I did there!), some amazing memories. We might even have to start to plan a 2014 trip!

NAME: Jeff & Heather
    DATES OF TRAVEL: June 22-29
    TRIPS TO CSS: 5
    ROOM TYPE: 1 BR Beachfront
    WHERE ARE YOU FROM: Atlanta
    WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO: Couple time and seeing friends we see every June...starting with Scott and Sally!
    WILL YOU GO A/N: ???
    DRINK YOUR LOOKING FORWARD TO: Whatever Janelle is serving...if she's back
    KIDS: 1 boy
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT (1-10): Too early to tell.

Default June 11-18

NAME: Scott & Bev
    DATES OF TRAVEL: June 11-18
    TRIPS TO CSS: First time
    ROOM TYPE: Beachfront ste
    WHERE ARE YOU FROM: AL
    WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO: Relaxing, diving, relaxing, meeting people and did I mention relaxing
    WILL YOU GO A/N: But of course
    DRINK YOUR LOOKING FORWARD TO: Something cool with rum and an umbrella (but still hoping they have a good single malt selection)
    KIDS: Matching set
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT (1-10): 6 and building...going to be a LONG 3 months.

Default Diving

Any other divers out there arriving in mid June?
    Last edited by FLgypsies; March 20th, 2013 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Duplicate post

Name: Matt and Sarah
    Dates: June 6-13
    Trips: first time
    Kids: three: 6,4,2

Guess what....there are just a little more than 11 weeks until we are all at CSS!!!! We're super excited for our honey-moon and look forward to meeting any of you that will be there at the same time as us, June 10th-20th

FLgypsies, I am hoping to take the diving lesson at the resort and get out there! My fiancé is not a strong swimmer and is a little concerned about whether or not he will be comfortable scuba diving, otherwise it may just be snorkeling for us

Default Diving/snorkle

Quote Originally Posted by TADiodati View Post
    FLgypsies, I am hoping to take the diving lesson at the resort and get out there! My fiancé is not a strong swimmer and is a little concerned about whether or not he will be comfortable scuba diving, otherwise it may just be snorkeling for us
    As it is part of the package, he can try it. If he is comfortable in (and under the water) he should be fine. My wife will be doing the lesson and I will probably see about tagging along on the dive. Honestly, if he can snorkel then he should be ok diving. Looking forward to seeing you guys in the water
    Scott & Bev

NAME: Larry and Maria
    DATES OF TRAVEL: June 8-16
    ROOM TYPE: Ocean Verandah
    WHERE ARE YOU FROM: TX
    WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO: sunbathing, Dunn's river, reggae music, Catamaran, snorkeling, romantic dinner on the beach, swim up bar at SSB
    WILL YOU GO A/N: Yes
    DRINK YOUR LOOKING FORWARD TO: Love those dirty bananas, also cranberry and champagne
    KIDS: Me , 2 older
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT (1-10): about 6 or 7 but moving up

Quote Originally Posted by FLgypsies View Post
    NAME: Scott & Bev
    DATES OF TRAVEL: June 11-18
    ROOM TYPE: Beachfront ste
    WHERE ARE YOU FROM: AL
    WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO: Relaxing, diving, relaxing, meeting people and did I mention relaxing
    WILL YOU GO A/N: But of course
    DRINK YOUR LOOKING FORWARD TO: Something cool with rum and an umbrella (but still hoping they have a good single malt selection)
    KIDS: Matching set
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT (1-10): 6 and building...going to be a LONG 3 months.
    See you at SSB. I bet they don't know what single malt means, but Im hoping I am wrong.

I hope you are wrong too....but maybe a visit to the duty free shop is in order?

Hi Nick & Nora,
    I believe we were at CSS at the same time last year, but don't recall meeting you. Joanna and I will be there June 16-23. Hope to meet this time. Where are you from?
    J&J

NAME: John and Joanna
    DATES OF TRAVEL: June 16-23
    TRIPS TO CSS: This will be #2 to CSS. #3 to Jamaica
    ROOM TYPE: Ocean Suite
    WHERE ARE YOU FROM: North Carolina
    WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO: Sun, relaxation, meeting new friends, ya mon
    WILL YOU GO A/N: Sometimes, but probably not every day
    DRINK YOUR LOOKING FORWARD TO: Rum Punch, Tequila Sunrise
    KIDS: 2 boys, 1 girl
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT (1-10): 5 at the moment. Building about a point a week.

... and a couple more Brits
    NAME: Barry & Carole
    DATES OF TRAVEL: June 12 - 26
    TRIPS TO CSS: It will be about No 7 I think
    ROOM TYPE: Penthouse
    WHERE ARE YOU FROM: Exeter Devon
    WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO: The CSS its our heaven and of course meeting up with our past friends
    WILL YOU GO A/N: Yup!
    DRINK YOUR LOOKING FORWARD TO: Red Stripe, Vodka Martinis
    KIDS: 1 boy,
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT (1-10) About an 10 Cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by J&J NC View Post
    Hi Nick & Nora,
    I believe we were at CSS at the same time last year, but don't recall meeting you. Joanna and I will be there June 16-23. Hope to meet this time. Where are you from?
    J&J
    Actually...maybe we did meet? Did ya'll happen to sit with Pierre at the Repeater's Dinner? My wife and I were at that table with another couple and my sister-in-law and her husband....I am almost certain I remember the other couple being from North Carolina, being at CSS for the first time and having made a previous trip to CTI. Any of that sound familiar? We are from Texas. The MB names Nick and Nora are a tribute to our love of the old Thin Man movies. We are ready to be back at CSS and SSB for sure.

yay, glad to finally see some more people that will be there same time as us! June 14-19. Can't wait!

Hi,
    I felt stupid after I posted....I saw your names weren't Nick and Nora and that you were from Texas Jo and I weren't at the repeater's dinner...last year was our first time to Couples. The previous time in Jamaica we were at Breezes in Negril. Hopefully we'll get to meet this time. We'll be at SSB most days I would guess....smaller crowd on that side so we'll likely bump into each other.
    9 more weeks!
    John

Now that we have a few more declared June visitors, who else will be diving and do any previous visitors have info on the quality/frequency of the dives? I am pretty sure because of the unprotected nature of the reefs there may not be a great deal of sea life, but should still be good. 2 months from right now we will be on there enjoying adult beverage. SO ready for the trip!

Hi,
    I felt stupid after I posted....I saw your names weren't Nick and Nora and that you were from Texas Jo and I weren't at the repeater's dinner...last year was our first time to Couples. The previous time in Jamaica we were at Breezes in Negril. Hopefully we'll get to meet this time. We'll be at SSB most days I would guess....smaller crowd on that side so we'll likely bump into each other.
    9 more weeks!
    John
    We like to find loungers at the SSB pool on the side away from the bar. Its very relaxing to listen to the waterfall on that side and to float in the water. If it gets loud we head down to the beach or out into the water. Say Hi! if you see us...we are kinda quiet but enjoy meeting folks and visiting....we just won't be the couple leading karaoke!

Quote Originally Posted by FLgypsies View Post
    Now that we have a few more declared June visitors, who else will be diving and do any previous visitors have info on the quality/frequency of the dives? I am pretty sure because of the unprotected nature of the reefs there may not be a great deal of sea life, but should still be good. 2 months from right now we will be on there enjoying adult beverage. SO ready for the trip!
    We have spoken to several divers while there because my wife is interested and they had great experiences and found plenty to see. My wife has snorkled all over the place at CSS and has amazing pictures of every kind of creature you can imagine. She has also gone out with the snorkle group, but prefers to snorkle at her own pace at the property. I would think the diving would be even better...I doubt you will be disappointed.

Hi Marc and Michelle,
    Just wanted to say "hi" as we'll be at CSS many of the same days. What part of Iowa are you from?
    John & Joanna

Hi Tom & Mia,
    Just saying "hello" as we'll be at CSS mostly the same dates. Hope we get to meet...surely we will at SSB.
    John & Joanna

We are from the central part of Iowa just 10 miles north of Iowa State University. Can not wait to be in Jamaica as we can snow flurries last night and still have a chance of snow next week. Can not wait for it to be warm.
    Hi Marc and Michelle,
    Just wanted to say "hi" as we'll be at CSS many of the same days. What part of Iowa are you from?
    John & Joanna

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast