Default Honeymoon - Pick Two Couples

Good morning all. First I want to say the activity on this forum is amazing and a huge asset to Couples. Like many others Iím planning our honeymoon and think Couples is going to be the spot and these posts have been invaluable to making our decision. That said, Iím hoping to get some feedback. We have been saving for awhile and our budget is going to allow us to stay in Jamaica for 11 nights and I think we want to split that time between two Couples resorts. So I need your help! Which two should we split time between?

We really enjoy relaxing, eating, and drinking mixed in with a few adventures. We both love to snorkel and enjoy the water, like exploring, and taking pictures. Having golf close by doesnít hurt either. We want to have some privacy but also donít want a location that closes down at 10pm. Any and all advice about where to stay or even just what to do while we are there is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Quote Originally Posted by cantw4j View Post
    Good morning all. First I want to say the activity on this forum is amazing and a huge asset to Couples. Like many others Iím planning our honeymoon and think Couples is going to be the spot and these posts have been invaluable to making our decision. That said, Iím hoping to get some feedback. We have been saving for awhile and our budget is going to allow us to stay in Jamaica for 11 nights and I think we want to split that time between two Couples resorts. So I need your help! Which two should we split time between?

We really enjoy relaxing, eating, and drinking mixed in with a few adventures. We both love to snorkel and enjoy the water, like exploring, and taking pictures. Having golf close by doesnít hurt either. We want to have some privacy but also donít want a location that closes down at 10pm. Any and all advice about where to stay or even just what to do while we are there is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any help you can give!
    All Couples are very romantic so you can`t lose.
    First, sign up for the romance rewards program. This allows you to do the trading places option.
    I would spend the first 5 days at CSS as it is in our opinion the most beautiful with your new bride(try the A.N. beach). From CSS you can do the trading places option with CTI. Hey, it`s your honeymoon. How much more are you going to do in the first 5 days?
    Next would be CN as it also has an A.N. beach and from there you can do the trading places with CSA(no A.N. beach). Negril has an active nightlife all within a short cab ride. Don`t miss the Catamaran cruise(booze cruise)or the Steel Drum shows.
    Last edited by mark527; September 13th, 2012 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

Totally Agree with mark527. Have fun and Congratulations!!! Here's a little video to set the vibe

http://vimeo.com/couplesresorts
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

I'm with mark527. Do CSS and CN. They are both our favorites. CSS is the smallest and most romantic and CN has the most beautiful beach. You are going to love Couples.

I agree that CSS and CN are 2 good choices. But, you have to realize that you will have a 3 hour ride from Ocho Rios to Negril. If that's not an issue, go for it.
    Otherwise I'd do a CSS/CTI split. They are both very different resorts, but only 10 minutes apart!
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding! You will love wherever you end up...after all, you'll be with your soulmate!

I would chose CTI and CSA.

i love cn, we are heading back for our 3rd visit soon. i just want to give serious love to cti. the staff, food, and island are soooo great. also, csa has the nightclub, which is a blast. the activities in general were amazing at csa.
    css was great for trading places...the ssb almost hooked us, but the lack of dining choices always sends me to look to cti or csa first. that being said, the beach at cn is my idea of heaven.
    have fun, sign up for rewards, split between different sides of the island so you can see all resorts in one trip.
    congrats

Quote Originally Posted by mark527 View Post
    All Couples are very romantic so you can`t lose.
    First, sign up for the romance rewards program. This allows you to do the trading places option.
    I would spend the first 5 days at CSS as it is in our opinion the most beautiful with your new bride(try the A.N. beach). From CSS you can do the trading places option with CTI. Hey, it`s your honeymoon. How much more are you going to do in the first 5 days?
    Next would be CN as it also has an A.N. beach and from there you can do the trading places with CSA(no A.N. beach). Negril has an active nightlife all within a short cab ride. Don`t miss the Catamaran cruise(booze cruise)or the Steel Drum shows.
    I have to agree with everyone else. This is exactly what I would suggest! I will add though, don't plan any off site excursions except for the trading places. The resorts have so much to offer and you only have 4 days at CSS and 5 days at CN. It will take at least that long to experience the resorts.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

If you really want to do a split I would suggest a CSS and CSA split. My only concern is that CSS can be really quiet after 10:00pm. It's beautiful but if the bar is quiet there is not much else to do. At least at CSA if the discos not jumping you can go some where off propery but not so much in Ocho Rios. IMO if this is you first time in Jamaica you might want to reconsider a split stay. Your first and last day are travel days so you will only have 9 days at the resort. That's not a lot of time when you look at all the things there are to do on and off property not to mention all the included activities. The nice thing about CSA and CN is that Negril is right at your door step and there is so much to do there without having to go very far. Not to mention the best beach in Negril.
    Enjoy!
    Karon