Default CSA September 15-22... Anyone going that same time??

The wife and I are returning for our 5 year wedding anniversary to CSA. We honeymooned there and have patiently waited for a much needed return...

We aren't social butterflies, ok so maybe a little, but we are always interested in meeting and making new friends... So if you and yours are interested, we'd love to meet for drinks, laughter, just get to know new people...

We will be there....... We will be arriving the 16th for our Honeymoon!!

Quote Originally Posted by adinyukonok View Post
    The wife and I are returning for our 5 year wedding anniversary to CSA. We honeymooned there and have patiently waited for a much needed return...

We aren't social butterflies, ok so maybe a little, but we are always interested in meeting and making new friends... So if you and yours are interested, we'd love to meet for drinks, laughter, just get to know new people...

We're arriving on 16th and renewing our vows on Thursday! All invited! Super excited our CSS trip is just a few days away!

We'll be there with bells on!!!!!! Also arriving on the 16th for our Honeymoon. Whohooo!! Getting married on Friday and heading to CSA on Sunday. We'll be there by noon, hopefully. We are Laura and Mike, both 30....and both super stoked to be there!

See you all soon! Laura & Mike.

We arrive Friday! (the 14th) I am so ready to be relaxing on the beach! We're going to try to do the resort swap on Monday to CN, and are doing some excursions on Sunday - other than that, we're planning on being beach side! :-)

Hailey & Cole

My husband and i will be there the 14th-22nd. just finished my last night of work and am officially in vacation mode

Have a blast!!! Unfortunately we will miss you by a few days, arrive the 24th. Also celebrating our 5 year anniversay and honeymooned there as well so it seems like we barely missed you then also!!!

Default The time is getting near!

Quote Originally Posted by adinyukonok View Post

Beth and I are going to be there the 15-22 as well. We are getting married the 19th. I invite all that are there to help us celebrate!
    We would love to meet and get to know you.
    Alan